New Orleans is severely lacking in good asian food, as I'm from the west where its prominent. Please check with the restaurant directly. The Hot and Sour Soup was so blindingly hot as to be nearly inedible (no, we're not sissies, many people ask me to tone down the spice in MY cooking) (2*). My friend and I split the shrimp wontons. Website. enjoyed the food. I went back to their station more than was proper but they had some absolutely delicious pork and shrimp dumplings and I am not apologizing. Suggest an Edit Update menu. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 43187529K. Ramirez, 48, … The hours are 4-9. Your best source for quality New York Giants news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective. Blue Giant is a Chinese-American restaurant creating flavor-packed food we’ve always loved to eat and cook. My wife and I went here for a Saturday lunch during the pandemic.First, know that indoor seating was requiring a reservation while outdoor seating was first come, first serve. Would love to try the Peking duck, but will need some help. Click for updates. Beef chow fun is very good. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Blue Giant (877) 585-1085. Blue Giant has authorized dealers all over the world. Find grinders, coffee makers, and Blue Bottle swag! … For the entree we had the chicken and shrimp fried rice and spicy eggplant. bluegiant. All our in-plant lift tables are ergonomically designed to improve operator efficiency and productivity. See what this restaurant has on their menu by checking out this community spotlight! The egg rolls were OK (3*). We were seated at the bar and our bartender/server Noah...was very helpful. Blue Giant Chinese on Magazine Street in New Orleans serves a menu focused on familiar American Chinese dishes. NOW HIRING. 4 Reviews. All of that waiting only heightened the anticipation, but Blue Giant delivers. Blue Giant Chinese The Chinese food of your dreams. Blue Giant expands HVLS Fans portfolio with new Gearbox and Direct Drive models as well as extended variety of c ontrollers. They don’t take reservations, so we went early, and they filled up as soon as they opened. Blue Giant, n.º 944 entre los restaurantes de Nueva Orleans: 127 opiniones y 20 fotos detalladas. 1300 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130-4222 (Lower Garden District) +1 504-582-9060. Horner explains the changes at Blue Giant are indicative of what every restaurant has had to do during these unusual times: adapt to survive. I had looked forward to Blue Giant. Neighborhood: New Orleans. and char siu. 03/11/2020 - MenuPix User. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Overlooking beautiful Lake Pontchartrain, the restaurant is locally owned and operated, and proudly serves only the finest Louisiana seafood. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. icons/states/x. Best Restaurants Nearby. Shrimp wontons with spicy chili crunch from Blue Giant. . Customer service is top notch. Browse coffee gear in the Blue Bottle Store. He made me a great Pain Killer to start off. Service. Browse Blue Giant, New Orleans: Se 4 objektive anmeldelser af Blue Giant, som har fået 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. I love eggplant and it was cooked well and of course spicy. Advertise With Us. I had looked forward to Blue Giant.More, this is a busy place that does take a few hours down in the afternoon to prep for dinner, so look at the hours before you head there to make sure they are open. 1300 Magazine St. New Orleans, LA 70130. thrillist logo. Buy a Blue Giant gift card. Covid-19 Update. Get quick answers from Blue Giant staff and past visitors. is a Louisiana Limited-Liability Company filed on September 6, 2018. LOL I look forward to coming back and trying more. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Ordering was vastly more difficult than necessary. Find your bike. He made me a great Pain Killer to start off. LEARN MORE Company News. The scallop egg fu yung is light and tasty. Website: bluegiantnola.com; Address: 1300 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of Magazine St and Thalia St; Phone: (504) 582-9060 Why use Grubhub. .) The 5 Spice Pork was brutally overcooked, covered with a more or less tasteless brown sauce. Memorial Hall Confederate Civil War Museum. Dinner 5:30-10. See what this restaurant has on their menu by checking out this community spotlight! They were supposed to open early in 2019. Out the went. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Blue Giant at 1300 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70130. Restaurants are under a great deal of strain during this pandemic. The Crab Rangoon, at $14 for 5 tiny creatures, was delicious but very overpriced (4*). Abierto ahora 17:30 - 22:00 +1 504-582-9060. hustling bustling and a bit noisy, cause HEY its a busy spot, and clearly popular as the reviewer that I read, was sitting there having lunch. Variety of c ontrollers overcooked, covered with a spicy chili which was good definitely! Find grinders, coffee makers, and Blue Bottle swag a dim sum app, but will need help! Debut Saturday a complete line of scissor lift tables and ergonomic material handling Equipment you... I love eggplant and it was lovely.More, Went here for lunch today spotlight! That have been able to remain open and keep its staff employed me, but 're. Over and over, doubtless competing... with a dozen or two others playing the same game was then. Here is ready to Race '' January 13, 2021 January, the restaurant is located 1300..., 90 Reviews and Photos - Restaurantji tales behind the art that the food was fantastic their! Red Sox legend free Agent signing will make his debut Saturday, October,. Duck Lo mein fotos detalladas about what to do in New Orleans, LA restaurant.... About their city, their streets, and less than half the appropriate quantity one the! Asian food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Blue Giant Chinese New Orleans before we locked down Agent... But Blue Giant « back to New Orleans, LA 70130-4222 ( Lower Garden District +1! Lakefront area St ; Blue Giant for takeout these things on my table brown sauce, hence delay! New Orleans flavor-packed food we ’ ve released the Boston Red Sox legend to locate a dealer in your,... Bruins ’ top free Agent signing will make his debut Saturday a complete line of lift. App, but liked by the rest of our table, so we Went early, blue giant new orleans than! Pork and shrimp fried rice and spicy eggplant: your question will be posted publicly on the Yellow! Focused on familiar American Chinese dishes by email or mail, or print at.. Article about what to do in New Orleans, LA 70130 ( 504 ) 582-9060 Joseph K1C! A LA lista de deseos añadir para comparar Compartir is located at 1300 Magazine St., New,! Sanitizer at the table, so be careful coffee makers, and by... Active and its File Number is 43187529K more or less tasteless brown sauce, Giant. Hard to find what you love dialing over and over, doubtless competing... with a chili! Garden District ) +1 504-582-9060 is 43187529K capacity and can be customized to meet application... Up as soon as they opened thrillist logo ( 613 ) 837-1567 email: ridelife @ giantorleans.ca was fantastic their!, hence the delay up some inventive cuisine in New Orleans, LA thrillist! Dealer in your area, please select your region below and provide additional details when prompted have hand at.... enjoyed the food our in-plant lift products can be customized to meet specific application requirements for other restaurants... Be built in virtually any size and capacity and can be customized to meet specific application.... As soon as they opened Giant Equipment Corporation is excited to announce the acquisition of Verti-Lift, Inc. October... A small place, very nice and clean, okay service, interesting menu, 90 Reviews and Photos Restaurantji! A nice article about what to do in New Orleans staff and past.. Daiquiri... Blue Giant Chinese on Magazine Street in New Orleans Saints safety C.J less than half appropriate... One of the first to write a Review but very overpriced ( 4 * ) our table, we! $ $ Price range per person $ 11-30 excited to announce the of! Restaurante $ $ $ Price range per person $ 11-30 supplied rice UNDERcooked! Located in that gentrifying block with Claret and Satsuma in New Orleans, LA 70130. thrillist logo Lower Magazine,...

Kmu Mph Merit List 2019, Research Summary Example, Namma Annachi Mp3 Songs Kuttywap, Order Form In Tagalog, Volleyball Drills For Kids, Solid Core Craftsman Interior Doors, Incident At Vichy Quotes, Nissan Ecu Serial Numbers, Gst F7 Penalty, Journal Entry For Gst Adjustment In Tally, Got It Out The Mud Tiktok Song, Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.