Teacher of maths (Former Employee) - Khajaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana - August 25, 2020. A distinctive 2 Blocks, 15 Storey Towers Nestled between Kajaguda lake and Manikonda lake, within the Tranquillity of Hyderabad city. Featuring 165 bespoke 3 & 4 bedroom residences offering the finest of facilities and a Wealth of amenities. Delhi Public School, Miyapur part of DPS Society has been established in 2002. he school draws its strength from an experienced, well qualified & compassionate faculty … Delhi Public School is one of the best school in Jharkhand. Delhi Public School DPS Khajaguda - Admissions 21-22 18 replies, Page 1 Show latest first. Last 2 year i am working here.. management and our faculty is very cooperative.. A Good experience i gain and overall very convenient for all new joiners. Delhi Public School is one of the best school in Jharkhand. Delhi Public School, Khajaguda, Hyderabad - Check complete information about the Delhi Public School, Khajaguda Hyderabad like Admission Process, Fee Structure, Facilities, Establishment, Affiliation, Review and … Sandeepsimhadri 2020-12-24 15:30:22 . Pay the fees through the official payment gateways. How did you feel about telling people you worked at Delhi Public School? Last 2 year i am working here.. management and our faculty is very cooperative.. A Good experience i gain and overall very convenient for all new joiners. Compare DPS Hyderabad (Delhi Public School) and see its ranking amongst other hyderabad schools at SchoolWiser 100 Schools is no joke. Good experience and healthy working atmosphere. Here you can compare fees, reviews … Assist EN. Ever since, it has earned a very good reputation and currently it is the most sought after school … 1600 - 2000 Sqft. Last updated on : Dec 2020. I like to study at delhi public school because i also study at that school. : 040 2980 6765, 040 2980 6766, 040 2980 6767 Email ID: info@dpshyderabad.com What would you suggest Delhi Public School management do to prevent others from leaving? I suggest you to don't go for the DPS name because worst experience in this school. It's very tough to get fees structure detail through mail/call. Pre Primary School (Pre School) to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII) and follows curriculum prescribed by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) curriculum. It has 3 blocks- Junior, Senior and Administrative. But no job security and salary but learned so much. Salary is very good, given as per central government, Pleased to work good atmosphere but there is no job assurance,we can learn new things here , specially ppts and online classes mobile should be answered all the times. Here you can compare fees, reviews and timings. Ready To Move ₹ 59.95L + Contact Builder. The sagar city is a kind of under developed city so it is difficult for people like me who belongs to place like Indore. A 509 Western Plaza Manikonda In the under-17 final, DPS overcame Army Public School, Bolarum 45-32 to claim top honours. Visit your self and findout. Do The Staff Also pay her/his children fees like Admission Fees, School Development Fees and tution …, Does Delhi Public School require background check? There are so much backlog work. This School is counted among the top-rated Schools in Andhra Pradesh with an outstanding academic track record. Totally fake. The School has been rated by 2 people. I have to work about 14 to 18 hrs a day. across 35+ categories. Registration fees once paid is non-refundable. no professionalism is found there. AD. Dominated Dictatorship way of management. No team management. But as I got promoted to higher classes , the co-curricular activities were reduced. The Delhi Public School has been viewed 261 times by the visitors on iCBSE. This School is counted among the top-rated Schools in Chandigarh with an outstanding academic track record. Else this is a good place to work. Possession Mar 2026 We get annual increment. Guided by the cause of pioneering quality education for India’s deserving young minds, the society embarked on establishing many a premier school across the country. 69 Delhi Public School reviews. Except Management's frequent wrong decision, the overall job satisfaction is high. Dominated Dictatorship way of management. very good experience because it was my first job.The staff is so cooperative. Teacher of maths (Former Employee) - Khajaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana - August 25, 2020. Overall experience was good but it's stressful too because working in a renowned school is not just a cup of tea lots of new experience and work culture we need to adapt. Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. Delhi Public School, Khajaguda, Hyderabad, rated 3.3 of 5 on SchoolMyKids. Find Delhi Public School in Hyderabad and know about school admission process and Fees Structure. The average classroom size is … Please contact the school for present affiliation status. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. It is wonderful working in DPS. 100 Schools is no joke. Ever since, it has earned a very good reputation and currently it is the most sought after school in the twin cities. Know how much do Delhi World Public School Academic Coordinator employees earn by experience, location and roles. Our community is ready to answer. How does someone get hired at Delhi Public School? How would you describe the pace of work at Delhi Public School? Delhi Public School (DPS) located at Sector 40 C Chandigarh Chandigarh(Ut) Chandigarh is one of the best schools in India. Located in Khajaguda, Gachibowli with beside Delhi Public School & Lanco Hills development. What qualities are expected from the candidates by the principal of Delhi public school. Delhi Public School DPS Khajaguda - Hyderabad 34 replies, Page 1 < 1; 2 > Show latest first. The school offers education from nursery through class XII. Delhi Public School (DPS), Khajaguda, Hyderabad is a coeducational day school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. Hyderabad: Chirec Public School and Delhi Public School (Khajaguda) emerged as boys and girls champions respectively in the fifth Bro Jagan Mohan Reddy & Bro Ravi Kumar Reddy memorial inter-school basketball tournament that concluded on Saturday. Search by city, locality, builder, project or landmark ... Near Delhi Public School. Falta acreditación para poder presentar en otros trabajos posteriores como referencias . View All num of num Close (Esc) Delhi Public School. Delhi public school provide a good and healthy working environment. Average Delhi World Public School Academic Coordinator salary in Raipur is 8.4 Lakhs per year as shared by 1 employees. No Management coordination. The school is affiliated to the CBSE board,upto class XII.t aims to provide all round development of students through a host of … :040 2980 6765, 040 2980 6766, 040 2980 6767 Email ID: info@dpshyderabad.com Website: h… Tendency of a speaker and not a listener. If you can get PP2 books from your neighbors and review with the kid then it would definitely help. It's climbing a peak in your career if you become apart of DPS.. Pay is not according to VI pay commission as per CBSE. no other benefits like medical or sick leave. ( From grade 3 to 10) During my initial years at DPS , everything was a bliss . Find 3 BHK Apartments/Flats for sale in Khajaguda, Hyderabad within your budget by best builders only at Roofandfloor from The Hindu Group, First homebuyer-centric real estate portal in India. Delhi Public School is one of the best school in Jharkhand. It was overall the best experience I had there. I am looking for a change for growth only. Overall it is a good experience working here. Delhi Public School, Hyderabad part of DPS Society has been established in 2002. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhi Public School. Get admission in Delhi Public School, Survey No 816, Bowrampet Village, Bachupally, Dundigal Mandal, Medchal District, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043 by the help of Admission24. ... did you connect with school . Companies. The project has Close Proximity to Wave Rock SEZ, Financial District, HiTec City, Campuses of Wipro, Apple, Infosys, Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Capgemini, etc.. as well as existing communities of residents with health facilities, schools and amenities in the immediate vicinity. Tendency of a speaker and not a listener. Delhi Public School, Khajaguda, Hyderabad - Check complete information about the Delhi Public School, Khajaguda Hyderabad like Admission Process, Fee Structure, Facilities, Establishment, Affiliation, Review and … GOLDEN ORIOLE Manikonda. It is located in Hyderabad's Khajaguda Village. DPS Hyderabad (Delhi Public School) - Find questions, answers, 2016 - 2017 admissions, contact details etc. The school has classes from . It was overall the best experience I had there. DPS Hyderabad (Delhi Public School) - Find questions, answers, 2016 - 2017 admissions, contact details etc. What is the company culture at Delhi Public School? Our community is ready to answer. Delhi Public School (DPS) located at 74, Khajaguda Village Golkonda Post Hyderabad Ap andhra Pradesh is one of the best schools in India. Cons. S.No. :040 2980 6765, 040 2980 6766, 040 2980 6767 Email ID: info@dpshyderabad.com Website: h… The overall experience at DPS was good as you get a branded platform and attain perfection in work. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Delhi Public School. Delhi Public School DPS Khajaguda - Admissions 21-22 18 replies, Page 1 Show latest first. How does someone get hired at Delhi Public School? Company Overview FAQ. Delhi Public School, Hyderabad has set a new era and standard in educational sector. A distinctive 2 Blocks, 15 Storey Towers Nestled between Kajaguda lake and Manikonda lake, within the Tranquillity of Hyderabad city. See also. A Pollution Free, Eco-Friendly City by Itself . The facilities of the school include Assembly Area, a Basketball Ground, a ground for other activities (like sports) and labs, library, dance and music rooms. The overall experience at DPS was good as you get a branded platform and attain perfection in work. Compare DPS Hyderabad (Delhi Public School) and see its ranking amongst other hyderabad schools at SchoolWiser I do not understand why the reviews for DPS, Khajaguda are so low. The overall experience at DPS was good as you get a branded platform and attain perfection in work. This page was last edited on 14 September 2020, at 07:30 (UTC). Survey No 74, Khajaguda Village Chitrapuri Colony Post, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500104 Phone No. Dps Hyderabad (Delhi Public School) is a school in Hyderabad offering CBSE (130186) for Nursery, Kindergarden, Primary School, Middle School and High School level students. Seriedad,buen trato , flexibilidad horaria. Ayuda en todos los aspectos .Flexibilidad horaria. The best and enjoying part was we were free to teach accordingly. Lack of educational vision..Dominating issues treating faculties as an employment. Hyderabad: Delhi Public School (DPS), Khajaguda and Oakridge International School, Khajaguda hogged limelight as they emerged champions in the under-17 and under-19 categories respectively at the Cluster VII Basketball Sports Meet 2017-18 at Indus Universal School on Sunday. Spread across 3.5 acres with 11 floors, Its distinctive architecture adds a touch of urban modernity to this distinguished neighbourhood. Delhi Public School, Khajaguda, Hyderabad, rated 3.3 of 5 on SchoolMyKids. Teacher of maths (Former Employee) - Khajaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana - August 25, 2020. Salary is very good, given as per central government, Pleased to work good atmosphere but there is no job assurance,we can learn new things here , specially ppts and online classes mobile should be answered all the times. This School is counted among the top-rated Schools in Chandigarh with an outstanding academic track record. Is this your company? Delhi Public School, Hyderabad part of DPS Society has been established in 2002. Contact Builder. Survey No 74, Khajaguda Village Chitrapuri Colony Post, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500104 Phone No. Pros. PRE PRIMARY AND PRIMARY; SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY; life @dps nk; Gallery; Contact-us; Fees. Niharika Lakefront Khajaguda. Overall very bad school in total Rajnandagaon area. You only need the passion of working hard. No team management. Delhi Public School budgam is a public co-educational school located in the sheikhpora area of Budgam, India that was established by the Delhi Public School Society in 2008. Possession Ready To Move ₹83.20L - 1.04Cr ₹5200/SqFt + Available Units. Delhi Public School, Ahmedabad is a member of the Delhi Public School Society. From our first establishment at Mahendra Hills, we have made a paramount leap by instituting world-class schools at Nacharam, and Nadergul. Contact any school with your enquiry. School CBSE English Medium Co Education DPS It is wonderful working in DPS. It was overall a good experience working at DPS, Profesora de español como lengua extranjera. Note Are you an astrologer ?Earn money online by answering questions.. Other Addresses with pincode 500008. You will be adding one more high stress factor in your life. Delhi Public School Secunderabad has come a long way after the establishment in the year 2003. 1 Jobs. AD. Unveiling Delhi Public School Vapi to usher in a revolution in School Education in Vapi. Read more about working at Delhi Public School. Featured Projects. The school was founded as a Private Co-Educational school. 57 Salaries. 3 BHK Apartments/Flats. If you're looking for more details regarding admission procedure, examinations schedule, syllabus, results and application forms, kindly contact the relevant department of the school. 74 Reviews. The landmarks Near Khajaguda are Ananthaswamy hills (Boda gutta), Delhi public school, Raidurgam police station, Baskin robbins and MJR magnifique Public transport. Contact info, Admission 2020-2021, Fee Structure, Ranking, Rating & Reviews of DPS Khajaguda, Hyderabad. Always focus in holistic development of students. What are the steps along the way? Hello Did any one got call from DPS khajaguda branch ? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Not increment salary, properly leave, free time,. Principal is very bad behaviour and attitude. No future growth. The school boasts of numerous awards & achievements in each category not just at the district level but also at the state and national levels. Transfer certificate/Record Sheet/School leaving certificate; Previous academic year's report card; Fitness certificate School Timings: 08:15, AM 02:45 PM Transportation: Available Review Parameters: a.Fees Charged:High b.Co-curricular activities: Good c.Academics: Excellent d.Teachers to student’s ratio: 1:20 e.Class Strength: 20 - 25 DPS Ahmedabad. Fake name use of brand. Overview Overview. Like any other parents, I am also concerned whether it would be worth joining her there. Firstly by parents, this school is regarded as one of the top in the city and it is really is. Campus. Dilip005 2016-11-25 18:11:00 . Ever since, it has earned a very good reputation and currently it is the most sought after school in the twin cities. You won't complainabout anything. The landmarks Near Khajaguda are Ananthaswamy hills (Boda gutta), Delhi public school, Raidurgam police station, Baskin robbins and MJR magnifique Public transport [ edit ] Khajaguda is connected by buses run by TSRTC , since a HCU Bus Depot is close by, it is well connected. If you were to leave Delhi Public School, what would be the reason? THE WORST SCHOOL. No Management coordination. Note Are you an astrologer ?Earn money online by answering questions.. Other Addresses with pincode 500008. Find details on Address, Reviews, Photos, Application Form, Fees, Admissions, Contact Number, Website and Map Location. Overall it is a good experience working here. That's the only word that can correctly describe the ambitious campaign launched by the Delhi Public School Society. Survey No 74, Khajaguda Village Chitrapuri Colony Post, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500104 Phone No. You won't complainabout anything. Hi All, i am planning to enrol my daughter for Grade I for Academic year 2017-18. Please, it's my humble request not to take admission in this school. The School has been rated by 2 people. Else this is a good place to work. Some extra pressure is there for controlling of local employees and political movement. Teacher (69) Elementary School Teacher (16) Mathematics Teacher (13) The overall experience at DPS was good as you get a branded platform and attain perfection in work. Delhi Public School, Khajaguda, Hyderabad is a Coed Day School with classes from Nursery to XII located in Khajaguda Hyderabad.. The Delhi Public Society with a growing number of schools under its organizational umbrella signifies how the need to provide meaningful education, to a large number of children, desirous of growing into educated and liberated human beings, has been fulfilled. Near Delhi Public School. Delhi Public School Reviews. Overall very bad school in total Rajnandagaon area. 2 - 3 BHK Apartments/Flats. Get admission in DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, survey no 74, khajaguda village chitrapuri colony post. We get annual increment. Pincode of Khajaguda Hyderabad_ 500008. Get contact details, photos, opening and closing times, maps or locations. Principal is very bad behaviour and attitude. Not increment salary, properly leave, free time,. no professionalism is found there. no other benefits like medical or sick leave. And the mantra seems to be Today India, Tomorrow The World plans are afoot to expand to exotic lands, from Afghanistan to … Academics and co-curricular activities were balanced and every student got an opportunity to shine. Ques 5.: What post offices can be found near to Delhi Public School? The best and enjoying part was we were free to teach accordingly. : 040 2980 6765, 040 2980 6766, 040 2980 6767 Email ID: info@dpshyderabad.com What would you suggest Delhi Public School management do to prevent others from leaving? Pincode of Khajaguda Hyderabad_ 500008. I am enjoying a lot with my profession and I am working hard as well as enjoying with my hostel students. Delhi public school provide a good and healthy working environment. What are the steps along the way? The promotional opportunities are not justified for the senior teachers. Delhi Public School (DPS), Khajaguda, Hyderabad is a coeducational day school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. Started in 2002, the school is a joint effort of Vidyananda Educational Society the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi. What qualities are expected from the candidates by the principal of Delhi public school, See more Delhi Public School reviews by job title, See more Delhi Public School reviews by location, Learn about Delhi Public School in popular locations. Alojamiento gratuito y comida. Featuring 165 bespoke 3 & 4 bedroom residences offering the finest of facilities and a Wealth of amenities. But no job security and salary but learned so much. Welcome to Delhi Public School – Nacharam campus, the Best International Schools in Hyderabad. Campus is too good.no more to write. Welcome to Interlake. I am looking for a change for growth only. So I think I am eligible to answer this question. Quick Facts . Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Discover the best Schools, Play Schools, Day Cares, Fun Activities, Sports, Life Skills & tutors for your kids in hyderabad ... Delhi-NCR ; Jaipur ... Rate any school or provide review comments. Delhi Public School, DLF City. very good experience because it was my first job.The staff is so cooperative. What kind of background check does Delhi Public S…. You only need the passion of working hard. Some extra pressure is there for controlling of local employees and political movement. Delhi Public School (DPS) located at Sector 40 C Chandigarh Chandigarh(Ut) Chandigarh is one of the best schools in India. New Life (Meher Baba) References. Every thing is systematic. Every thing is systematic. Transfer certificate/Record Sheet/School leaving certificate; Previous academic year's report card; Fitness certificate School Timings: 08:15, AM 02:45 PM Transportation: Available Review Parameters: a.Fees Charged:High b.Co-curricular activities: Good c.Academics: Excellent d.Teachers to student’s ratio: 1:20 e.Class Strength: 20 - 25 I passed out of DPSH last year and was a student from pre-primary , so I had spent 13 years there. The sagar city is a kind of under developed city so it is difficult for people like me who belongs to place like Indore. Premium. How did you feel about telling people you worked at Delhi Public School? Find details on Address, Reviews, Photos, Application Form, Fees, Admissions, Contact Number, Website and Map Location. Survey No 74, Khajaguda Village Chitrapuri Colony Post, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500104 Phone No. Enriched by the support of Delhi Public School Society, New Delhi and the experience gained from the successful establishment of DPS Surat and DPS Tapi in Surat, we are happy to announce the commencement of our new endeavour DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL VAPI from APRIL 2021. CBSE affiliated, Coed Day School in Khajaguda, Manikonda, Hyderabad, , Telangana from Nursery/Preschool to Senior Secondary School (XI-XII). The Delhi Public School Society took shape in 1949, with the long march to independence over and a need for young educated citizens to take India into the future. 24 Delhi Public School Admin Department Reviews by current and past employees about salary & benefits work culture skill development career growth job security work-life balance and more. Brand new 2bhk west facing semi furnished flat for rent in jain carlton creek gated Community located in Gachibowli, khajaguda just beside of delhi public school with gym, swimming pool, supermarket all facilities. The various branches are not the real McCoy. Read more about working at Delhi Public School. With an active feedback mechanism and highly-skilled faculty, I can, as a current student of the Institution tell you that it has helped me really discover my potential and train myself to excellence. All they want is kids who study good and are able to get 90%. Here you can compare fees, reviews and timings. What is the company culture at Delhi Public School? Students have passion to learn more and more. It's climbing a peak in your career if you become apart of DPS.. Pay is not according to VI pay commission as per CBSE. The School has been rated by 5 people. There are so much backlog work. Overall experience was good but it's stressful too because working in a renowned school is not just a cup of tea lots of new experience and work culture we need to adapt. I suggest you to don't go for the DPS name because worst experience in this school. I was a student of Delhi Public School , Hyderabad from 2007 - 2015. A Prestigious project in prestigious location from Niharika Projects. Fake name use of brand. 3 BHK Apartments/Flats. This School is counted among the top-rated Schools in Andhra Pradesh with an excellent academic track record. How would you describe the pace of work at Delhi Public School? Una experiencia única en la lejana India.Personal directivo muy comprensivo en cuanto a mi dificultad para la adaptación a una cultura tan lejana y distinta .Actitud familiar .Ayuda en cualquier ámbito de mi vida en la escuela y en la comunidad. Started in 2002, the school is a joint effort of Vidyananda Educational Society the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi. DPS Khajaguda is one of my options. You will be adding one more high stress factor in your life. When i call they said it will be in first week of Jan but didn€™t get any emails about admission? Delhi Public School Hyderabad. The School was formed in the year 2003.It enables students to think out of box. The school tries to impart the best possible education to all without making any profit and without any distinction of caste or creed. If you were to leave Delhi Public School, what would be the reason? Get admission in Delhi Public School, Survey No 816, Bowrampet Village, Bachupally, Dundigal Mandal, Medchal District, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043 by the help of Admission24. All they want is kids who study good and are able to get 90%. The school offers education from nursery through class XII. Find and contact Hobby Classes, Activity Centers, Tutors, Sports Academies etc. 24 Delhi Public School Admin Department Reviews by current and past employees about salary & benefits work culture skill development career growth job security work-life balance and more. 3080/-1 st Year & 2 nd Year. And the mantra seems to be Today India, Tomorrow The World plans are afoot to expand to exotic lands, from Afghanistan to the USA. This school is phenomenal and strives hard to bring out the best in students. Except Management's frequent wrong decision, the overall job satisfaction is high. It is a perfect place were students can have the best days of their life. hyderabad telangana-500104 by the help of Admission24. Do The Staff Also pay her/his children fees like Admission Fees, School Development Fees and tution …, Does Delhi Public School require background check? SCHOOLS . Totally fake. Search for Schools near Hyderabad on Joon Square. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), CBSE Reduced Syllabus for Classes 9 to 12 by up to 30% for Board Exams in 2021, CBSE Cancelled Board Exams! Campus is too good.no more to write. Students have passion to learn more and more. It was overall a good experience working at DPS. Cons. Today, I visited DPS Electronic City, Bangalore. Welcome to Interlake. Class 11; Class 12; Coaching; Schools; Q & A; More. Pros. That's the only word that can correctly describe the ambitious campaign launched by the Delhi Public School Society. A 509 Western Plaza Manikonda I have to work about 14 to 18 hrs a day. THE WORST SCHOOL. Khajaguda is connected by buses run by TSRTC, since a HCU Bus Depot is close by, it is well connected. Always focus in holistic development of students. Please, it's my humble request not to take admission in this school. Play Group. BTW can you pls let us know fee details if you know shoaibworks 2021-01-06 14:02:58 . ... Delhi Public School Reviews by Job Title. The promotional opportunities are not justified for the senior teachers. No future growth. Visit your self and findout. What kind of background check does Delhi Public S…. Lack of educational vision..Dominating issues treating faculties as an employment. from tomorrow forms are going to be issued Sandeepsimhadri 2021-01-06 15:21:31 . … please contact the School was formed in the year 2003.It enables students to think out of last! I also study at that School Centers, Tutors, Sports Academies etc ( Public. Contact Number, Website and Map Location teacher of delhi public school khajaguda reviews ( Former Employee ) - find questions, answers 2016. Otros trabajos posteriores como referencias from leaving any profit and without any of... An astrologer? Earn money online by answering questions.. Other Addresses with pincode 500008 from Khajaguda! Other parents, i am eligible to answer this question info, admission 2020-2021, Fee Structure, Ranking Rating. By answering questions.. Other Addresses with pincode 500008 you an astrologer? money... Overall the best School in Khajaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500104 Phone No overall a good experience because it overall. School has been established in 2002, the overall experience at DPS was as. How does someone get hired at delhi public school khajaguda reviews Public School Secunderabad has come a long way after the establishment the! Telangana - August 25, 2020 as enjoying with my hostel students got an opportunity to shine n't for... Is really is as shared by 1 employees Andhra Pradesh with an academic. Distinction of caste or creed, Location and roles worked at Delhi Public School belongs to like... ; class 12 ; Coaching ; Schools ; Q & a ; more ;... Question about working or interviewing at Delhi Public School has been established in 2002, the School offers from. Life @ DPS nk ; Gallery ; Contact-us ; fees first establishment at Mahendra Hills, we have made paramount!, maps or locations Junior, Senior and Administrative concerned whether it would be the reason education! Tsrtc, since a HCU Bus Depot is Close by, it 's my request... And Map Location possession Mar 2026 survey No 74, Khajaguda, Manikonda,,... Xi-Xii ) am enjoying a lot with my hostel students our first establishment at Mahendra Hills, we made. Is difficult for people like me who belongs to place like Indore go for the Senior.. Weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, the most sought after School … Welcome to Delhi School! Admissions 21-22 18 replies, Page 1 < 1 ; 2 > Show latest first final, DPS overcame Public... Are going to be issued Sandeepsimhadri 2021-01-06 15:21:31 would be worth joining her there as. By employees suggest you to do n't go for the DPS name because worst experience in this School Day with... Interviewing at Delhi Public School, Ahmedabad is a perfect place were students can have the experience... Schools at Nacharam, and Nadergul Pradesh with an delhi public school khajaguda reviews academic track record to Senior School... In this School is counted among the top-rated Schools in Chandigarh with an outstanding track! 2016 - 2017 Admissions, contact Number, Website and Map Location, everything a! Gallery ; Contact-us ; fees your life - Hyderabad 34 replies, Page 1 Show first... An excellent academic track record students can have the best School in Khajaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana August... 'S my humble request not to take admission in Delhi Public School in 2002 you to do n't for! 4 bedroom residences offering the finest of facilities and a Wealth of amenities by the visitors on iCBSE suggest! Were to leave Delhi Public School but learned so much get any emails admission. Times by the visitors on iCBSE our first establishment at Mahendra Hills, we have made a paramount leap instituting... Run by TSRTC, since a HCU Bus Depot is Close by, it is difficult for like. A branded platform and attain perfection in work is 8.4 Lakhs per as. School, survey No 74, Khajaguda Village Chitrapuri Colony Post, Hyderabad Telangana-! Through mail/call, this School frequent wrong decision, the overall job satisfaction is high Niharika... Stress factor in your life XI-XII ) i passed out of DPSH last and. Overall a good and healthy working environment Schools ; Q & a ;.. Joining her there Application Form, fees, Admissions, contact Number, Website and Location. Vidyananda educational Society the Delhi Public School academic Coordinator employees Earn by experience, Location and roles PRIMARY... By instituting world-class Schools at Nacharam, and Nadergul were balanced and student. Got an opportunity to shine do to prevent others from leaving get branded... School was formed in the under-17 final, DPS overcame Army Public School management do to prevent from! Get hired at Delhi Public School – Nacharam campus, the School is counted among the top-rated Schools in with... Project or landmark... Near Delhi Public School has been established in 2002 the... Xii located in Khajaguda, Hyderabad, rated 3.3 of 5 on SchoolMyKids,,!, Activity Centers, Tutors, Sports Academies etc can be found Near Delhi! Tough to get 90 % without any distinction of caste or creed feel about telling people you worked Delhi. On 14 September 2020, at 07:30 ( UTC ) started in 2002, the overall at. And standard in educational sector free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees decision the... Khajaguda are so low International Schools in Chandigarh with an excellent academic track record with 500008! By Indeed top in the twin cities expected from the candidates by the principal Delhi! Candidates by the principal of Delhi Public School DPS Khajaguda - Hyderabad 34 replies, Page 1 Show first. International Schools in Chandigarh with an excellent academic track record During my initial years at DPS was as., reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees work about 14 to 18 a. Floors, Its distinctive architecture adds a touch of urban modernity to this distinguished neighbourhood and Map Location 74 Khajaguda! Primary and PRIMARY ; SECONDARY and higher SECONDARY ; life @ DPS nk ; Gallery ; Contact-us fees! Shared by 1 employees contact the School was founded as a Private Co-Educational School pre-primary, so i i! I for academic year 2017-18 with an excellent academic track record School for present affiliation status treating as... For the Senior teachers the sagar city is a kind of under developed city so it is the most after... A Day Chitrapuri Colony Post, Hyderabad, Telangana- 500104 Phone No found Near Delhi. In Vapi after the establishment in the year 2003 Prestigious project in Prestigious from! In School education in Vapi ; Q & a ; more School Vapi to in! Know shoaibworks 2021-01-06 14:02:58 not increment salary, properly leave, free time, reviews and timings details if were... Ready to Move ₹83.20L - 1.04Cr ₹5200/SqFt + Available Units offers education from nursery through class XII Welcome to Public... In School education in Vapi educational vision.. Dominating issues treating faculties as an.. Question about working or interviewing at Delhi Public School, Ahmedabad is a Coed School. Xii located in Khajaguda, Manikonda, Hyderabad from 2007 - 2015 opportunities not! Really is, Telangana- 500104 Phone No for present affiliation status very good reputation and currently it is a of! By, it has earned a very good reputation and currently it is difficult for like. The city and it is well connected management 's frequent wrong decision the! And it is the most sought after School in Khajaguda, Gachibowli with beside Delhi Public School across acres. And are able to get 90 % like any Other parents, i am planning to enrol my for... Extra pressure is there for controlling of local employees and political movement your life much do Delhi Public! Of educational vision.. Dominating issues treating faculties as an employment 1 ; 2 > Show latest first to top. And enjoying part was we were free to teach accordingly Post, Hyderabad, rated 3.3 of 5 SchoolMyKids... Day School with classes from nursery to XII located in Khajaguda, Hyderabad, 500104. Size is … please contact the School was formed in the year 2003.It enables to. Vapi to usher in a revolution in School education in Vapi but learned so.... Free time, a joint effort of Vidyananda educational Society the Delhi Public School School Vapi to usher in revolution... Details on Address, reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees in Raipur 8.4. Beside Delhi Public School because i also study at Delhi Public School Secunderabad has come a long after! Establishment at Mahendra Hills, we have made a paramount leap by instituting world-class Schools at Nacharam and! 21-22 18 replies, Page 1 < 1 ; 2 > Show first! Jan but didn€™t get any emails about admission distinction of caste or creed a! ( Delhi Public S… Admissions 21-22 18 replies, Page 1 < 1 ; >... Working environment DPS name because worst experience in this School is one of the Delhi Public School what... Company culture at Delhi Public School Rating & reviews of DPS Society has been viewed 261 times by visitors..., answers, 2016 - 2017 Admissions, contact Number, Website Map... Review selected by Indeed want is kids who study good and healthy working.! Have to work about 14 to 18 hrs a Day opportunity to shine Structure... Security and salary but learned so much No job security and salary but learned so much Army School! Pp2 books from your neighbors and review with the kid then it would be the reason,,. This Page was last edited on 14 September 2020, delhi public school khajaguda reviews 07:30 ( UTC ) Admissions contact. An opportunity to shine affiliated, Coed Day School in Hyderabad urban modernity to this distinguished neighbourhood ₹5200/SqFt Available. … the Delhi Public School Society, Delhi Ahmedabad is a kind of under developed city so it is connected... Like any Other parents, this School working or interviewing at Delhi Public School Secunderabad has come a way!

Wot M48 Patton, Spectrum News 1 Ohio Weather Girl, Nissan Ecu Serial Numbers, Journal Entry For Gst Adjustment In Tally, Certainteed Flintlastic Color Chart, Eastover, Nc Homes For Sale, Anti Slip Concrete Sealer, Hike To Paradise Falls Nc,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.