Can I make her move … She's constantly talking about how amazing it is to be one and is definitely among the most hot-headed, fanatic members of the Circle within the Companions. I see the Steam profile but I don't want to assume. If you're wondering how this might affect your relationship with Aela, rest assured you won't have much to worry about. I do know sometimes spouses will magically reappear wherever you told them you are supposed to "live" after a few game days. you can move anywhere that you own or where your spouse used to live, ever and anytime. I married Aela the Huntress. Aela the Huntress and Her Additional Dialogue Options. Maybe you need to move them in and then get a steward/housecarl for the more positive dialogue to trigger, or vice-versa? Where does aela the huntress live after you marry her? I marry Aela, and I return to my house in Windhelm. Turns out she is still at the companion guild. Bump, i married her then went to buy the 25k house and now cant find her. Spouse (Aela) wont move in? And, I have no marriage mods installed. Answer Save. 9 years ago. I have a house (Severin Manor) and expected that my spouse will be there after the wedding; but, she wasn't. Are you on console or pc? It's hinted at through a few dialogues that she doesn't seem to care too much about the ongoing civil war between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks due to Kodlak assuring the Companions it's none of their concern. If you’re looking for a follower that can keep up with whatever floats your mind, Aela, the ever-loyal Nord werewolf, is one of the most well-rounded followers around. - posted in Skyrim Technical Support: Well simply stating in the title. Can I make her move … Relevance. If you're looking for a talented archer and a woman who isn't afraid to shed blood in the name of Kodlak and Hircine, she's a great ally to travel with. My advantage was I have a mod that shows me roughly where my persons of interest are, almost the same as the quest arrow. If you plan on making your character join the Thieves' Guild or the Dark Brotherhood, she'll make for a great friend to tag along. Both characters have the same actress, Claudia Christian. Aela the Huntress and Her Additional Dialogue Options. 1a697 is the correct ID for Aela. I found this in a wiki or something (you should use google for those kinds of questions, it helps a lot! i got married with her, then she told me to stay with her. It is rumored among the Companions that she and Skjor have a very intimate relationship with one another; Njada Stonearm's conversations with Aela reveals this. please help! Among the most popular companion choices and marriage candidates in Skyrim, most dedicated fans are familiar with Aela The Huntress. I had the same problem, but I just waited for a couple hours and she was back at Jorrvaskr. Introducion: Instead of adding a completely new follower, this mod seeks to enhance the popular vanilla NPC known as Aela the Huntress. Most importantly, when the choice is given to all members of the faction to cure themselves of beast blood, Aela is the only one who refuses the offer and decides to embrace her werewolf form instead. Aela is a member of The Companions guild and is a Werewolf. If anything, she's disappointed she can't partake in the bloodshed the civil war will entail. NEXT: Skyrim: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Vampirism. some say she lives in a farm outside whiterun, but i spent hours searching and only managed to find 4 farms nearby, and none of them is where Aela lives. ♥ (There are also some server-exclusive poses on my Discord) He asks you to help him convince Loreius to fix it and you can use your Speech skill to do so. i wait 24 hours, i got to sleep, i leave then re-enter the house, nothing happens. She finishes them off, but slows her down. Are you on console or pc? Take Up Arms: Prove you are worthy to join the Companions. Not sure but maybe you need a bed etc before she will move in. Editorial Aela.io. She also confirms her undying loyalty to Kodlak and states that she would follow him anywhere, no matter what happens. She can usually be found in Whiterun , inside the Jorrvaskr during daylight hours. The Inner Circle of the Companions has a deep secret: They're all werewolves and servants of Hircine, a Daedric lord.… Be careful, though, the only things that go in the Main namespace are tropes and should be created through the YKTTW system. (Pulling my hair out.) The problem is that the persuasion check with Loreius can't be failed. Once the creature is dead, Aela will walk over the Dragonborn and point him towards the Companions. Animal Extermination (A): Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to kill an invading beast. When asked how she came to join the Companions, it's revealed that Aela comes from a long line of women who all decided to join the faction. How to say Aela in English? Aela seems to be stuck or glitched, idk how to fix this. If you have problems with CMTools, there are a few little guides on my Discord on how to load the poses, rotate / move the character, fix ugly faces and more. However, Aela hastily and vehemently denies the relationship, to the point of even threatening Njada if she pays attention to them.Other ambient dialogue between her and Skjor reveals that the two go out at night to hunt in beast form. Aela is an elite warrior and part of the Companions. Ysolda will open up a shop, but that's all you can do with her. The name Aela is of Breton origin, and is used mostly in Gaelic speaking countries but also in a few other countries and languages of the world. RELATED: 5 Things They Need To Change In Elder Scrolls VI (And 5 Things They Should Keep From Skyrim). This means her mother and her grandmother and so on were also most likely werewolves, which is undoubtedly a source of pride in her family. It's worth finishing the Thane task for Whiterun so you can purchase and furnish this house, store your loot there, and find that wandering wife of yours! If you do not have it the heads you may be able to return to the cave and grab them. Aela is an elite warrior and part of the Companions. Race: Nord. How do i get her, as my wife to live at Windstand manor? And her dialouge is the "marriage dialoge" but if i say lets move the only option is breezehome. 6 Answers. 3. The "Totems of Hircine" quests require some care: 1) do not dismiss Aela while one of these quests is active, 2) you must initiate dialogue with Aela after recovering each totem for the quest to advance, and 3) after placing each totem in the Underforge, wait 20 seconds before speaking to Aela or leaving the Underforge. (radiant) 2. Com muito de tecnologia e foco internacional. As a matter of fact it is more than a stroll in the park, as every rogue bear, highway man try to get her. Although she calls the player "fickle" for changing their mind, she'll still offer to turn them back to their beast form, even if the player asks for some time to think about it. I then go check jorrvaskr and there she is. For Whiterun, you're looking for the Breezehome (just down the road from the marketplace area). Once you have Dawnguard, you can regain your werewolf form back by speaking with Aela once more. I googled your problem and found numerous references to this problem but no real solution. I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. but when i go there she isnt there. I assume the house in Windstad is completed with a bed. Always a … Tea lover and video game obsessed writing enthusiast with her very own Overwatch team, Anastasia writes about games that leave an impression on her and make her come back time and time again. After joining the Companions, the player gets to know Aela more in-depth. Introducion: Instead of adding a completely new follower, this mod seeks to enhance the popular vanilla NPC known as Aela the Huntress. Once you know what sound all letters make it becomes much easier to spell names like Aela. The 15 Best Dancing (And Rhythm) Video Games Ever Made, Ranked, 10 Gods Who Still Haven't Appeared In God Of War (Who Could Show Up In Ragnarok), Genshin Impact: 10 Things That Make No Sense About Barbara, Pokemon Sword & Shield: 10 Rare Event Pokemon You Can Only Transfer From Older Games, 10 Worst Equipment Cards In Magic: The Gathering History, Among Us: 10 Hilarious Memes About Imposters. Aela liked this location- the hills, the valleys, the woods, the nature. Moreover, when Skjor is eventually found dead, Aela is the most infuriated and heartbroken of all the members of the faction, even going as far as vowing to avenge his death. Wife’s Property: None. Try to move her to Breezehome first and then see if she can go to Windstad from there. If an article link refers here, consider backtracking and fixing it, so that it points directly to the intended page. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. You’ll get to know her quite well during the Companions questline and will need to complete the whole thing if you want Aela to be your wife. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. I did a little research and found out that if she gets a child or children, then she will complain about living in Whiterun, Riften and out of towns if the DLC is owned. Among the most popular companion choices and marriage candidates in Skyrim is Aela the Huntress. Our content is doctor approved and evidence based, and our community is moderated, lively, and welcoming.With thousands of award-winning articles and community groups, you can track your pregnancy and baby's growth, get answers to your toughest questions, and connect … Regardless of who you choose to marry, your spouse will always open up a shop, giving you 100 gold per day. I do know sometimes spouses will magically reappear wherever you told them you are supposed to "live" after a few game days. She can also continue to be your follower after the wedding ceremony so with Aela you’re getting the best of both worlds. There are two things you can do to get better at spelling. The option to move to the Manor does not come up in any dialogue. The only places they won't live in are faction-related houses. And I don't think she's marked as "essential". I doubt it, but I will ask anyway : do you have a marriage mod ? During their time among the Companions the Dragonborn might overhear a conversation with Aela and Njada discussing Aela's close relationship with Skjor. Once hired as a Companion or taken as a spouse, she'll continue to praise werewolf lifestyle and exhibit her undying pride. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25795. I then go check jorrvaskr and there she is. When the Dragonborn first makes their way to Whiterun from Riverwood to ask for the Jarl's help, they're likely to encounter Aela and a few others from the Companions fighting a giant just outside the city. Aela won't know for certain something has changed in the Dragonborn, but if the player walks or stands around her, she will make a comment about how "something has shifted in the moons, brother/sister". WHAT IT DOES Most of all, changes Aela's appearance. FlashbackTheir family stayed in the area for much, much longer than any of the previous places that they had set up in. In case Skjor dont show up when Aela is there, you can use same technique to summon him. Not sure but maybe you need a bed etc before she will move in. (Pulling my hair out.) please help! Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. After that her mouth stopped moving when I … Anonymous. Worked fine for me, Can you get her to move to any other house? For whiterun she says the house is too small for you, her and the children. Would anybody else who has Aela as a wife be willing to do some testing along those lines? Pronunciation of Aela with 1 audio pronunciation, 2 meanings, 1 sentence and more for Aela. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers, 10 Pokemon That No One Ever Uses On Their Team, Even Though They're Strong, Skyrim: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Aela The Huntress, 5 Things They Need To Change In Elder Scrolls VI (And 5 Things They Should Keep From Skyrim), 10 Hilarious Skyrim Logic Memes That Are Fus-Ro-Dank, Skyrim: 10 Fascinating Behind-The-Scenes Secrets, Skyrim: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Vampirism, 10 Terrible-Looking PS1 Games With Amazing Gameplay, Animal Crossing: The 10 Weirdest Things Villagers Have Said To Players, The 13 Best Lord Of The Rings Games (According To Metacritic), 10 RPGs You Didn’t Know Were Coming In 2021, 10 Darkest Things You Can Do In The Metal Gear Solid Franchise, Genshin Impact: Everything We Know About Alice So Far, 10 Hilarious Mario Party Memes Only True Fans Understand, Pokemon: 10 Things Most Fans Don't Know About Lucario, In-Game vs Reality: What Genshin Impact Characters Look Like In Real Life. This option was originally not available in the base game, so if you're not in possession of Dawnguard, make your choice carefully when you finally need to decide whether or not to embrace your werewolf ways or return to a fully human form. From what she tells the Dragonborn, she spent years in the woods hunting under her father's guidance, before she was considered ready to face her trials and enter the ranks of the Companions. She's constantly … I completed the Companions quest line, you know, slay the ghost wolf and become harbingers, etc. some say she lives in a farm outside whiterun, but i spent hours searching and only managed to find 4 farms nearby, and none of them is where Aela lives. Race: Nord. Once you complete the questline regarding the Companions you can ask her to marry you. I see the Steam profile but I don't want to assume. i wait 24 hours, i got to sleep, i leave then re-enter the house, nothing happens. Companions Questline 1. Nov 20, 2020. Aela the Huntress is easily at the top of the Skyrim wives list. yes. I have a house (Severin Manor) and expected that my spouse will be there after the wedding; but, she wasn't. There is a bug associated with losing Aela mentioned over on UESP. Worked fine for me, Can you get her to move to any other house? I searched around, and found myself back at her old home in Whiterun. The winter wasn't harsh, and spring had come quickly, flowers blossoming, trees growing their leaves back. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. ♥ And feel free to ask me for help if it's needed, I'll be glad to help you out! Guess what, they don't fast travel. — Unsigned comment by 88.102.74.89 at 02:30 on 24 January 2013 Encountered a new bug with Aela, possibly. RELATED: 10 Hilarious Skyrim Logic Memes That Are Fus-Ro-Dank. *EDIT* Oh, you need to head back to the tomb at the end of the companions quest and use the Hag's head on the flame to fight the werewolf beast and cleanse yourself/friends. And I don't think she's marked as "essential". i got married with her, then she told me to stay with her. This leads us to believe that despite being a Nord herself she isn't necessarily on the side of the Stormcloaks and cares only about the Companions. AELA is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary There is a bug associated with losing Aela mentioned over on UESP. Do you remember if you already had a housecarl/steward before moving them in? Glory of the Dead: Cure Kodlak's spirit and become leader of the Companions.Companion Radiant Quests 1. Location: Jorrvaskr, Whiterun. Here are some facts you may not have known. We all know Legate Rikke from the beginning of the game, when the Dragonborn is being held captive and transported to his demise. Turns out she is still at the companion guild. Aela.io Design, Interaction e UX. And if your NPCs aren't essential, she may be laying on the side of the road, dead. I have a similar problem. If you don't rush to get to Windhelm and meet Aventus Aretino, you have a high chance to first meet Cicero at Loreius Farm, northeast of Whiterun, alongside a cart with a broken wheel. It's no secret that Aela is incredibly proud of her werewolf blood. The Legate is ruthless and determined to see the Dragonborn die, which might spark some strong emotions right off the bat in the player. She does not move until I turn in the quest, she stays in front of the entrance leading out of jorrvaskr, and after i turn in the quest, she starts moving but still acts glitched, wont ask me to pay for stealing things like other companions, etc The Silver Hand: Join the ranks of The Circle and clear Gallows Rock of werewolf hunters. This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Looking for online definition of AELA or what AELA stands for? Aela's Mouth isn't moving? If you want to start a Main/Aela page, just click the edit button above. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Which Character Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign? ... Do Front-end ao UX Design — Entrevista com Fernando Borges. Aela will then move into your home if asked. Like most of the Companions, you can simply ask her to follow you whenever you like, provided you’ve completed the faction’s questline first. Ok so I was able to marry Aela and get her as a companion. For reasons unknown to us, if the player has a major bounty in any of the nine holds of Skyrim, Aela will immediately rush after the Dragonborn and attempt to attack them. © Valve Corporation. Find out what is the full meaning of AELA on Abbreviations.com! You’ll get to know her quite well during the Companions questline and will need to complete the whole thing if you want Aela to be your wife. The "Totems of Hircine" quests require some care: 1) do not dismiss Aela while one of these quests is active, 2) you must initiate dialogue with Aela after recovering each totem for the quest to advance, and 3) after placing each totem in the Underforge, wait 20 seconds before speaking to Aela or leaving the Underforge. The first thing you should know if you are considering Aela for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Aela is a girl name. Aela the Huntress. Aela will open up a shop, and you can have her follow you into combat. but thing is, where does she live?? - posted in Skyrim Technical Support: Well simply stating in the title. 8. but when i go there she isnt there. Aela's Mouth isn't moving? I followed my wife on one playthrough, just to see what was happening. This means new skin tone, hair/eyes color, different makeup and new warpaint (it's not all that new, male Imperials use it in vanilla, but I adapted it to female face). Aela the Huntress is easily at the top of the Skyrim wives list. Do "prid 0001A691" and "moveto player", it will move him to you and he will walk into his place and then you can finish your quest. If asked to steal or kill an innocent, Aela is likely to refuse, but she also won't judge the Dragonborn if witnessing them doing either one of those things. Beast Pride. Ysolda in Whiterun, and Aela the Huntress of the companions are two good examples. If I helped her she didn't acknowledge me, and it seemed as if more tried to waylay her. Right after we marry she ask's where we shuold move to, and i replied to my house in hjaalmarch (windstad manor) and she says "okay, ill meet you there". If the Dragonborn helps the Companions kill the giant, she will behave significantly nicer towards them, rather than accusing them of doing nothing. However, before you decide to seal your friendship with Aela, here's a few things you probably didn't know about the mysterious archer of the Companions. Most likely she senses a difference in the player's nature, but still considers them a creature of the night and won't turn hostile towards them. It's no secret that Aela is incredibly proud of her werewolf blood. Although this is but a rumor among the Companions and Aela denies having any romantic feelings towards him, it is confirmed that the two of them go on hunts together in beast form, something which the rest frown slightly upon. This is because she's considered a guard character within the game's system. Of course, once Aela is your companion she won't be participating in such behavior, but it's important to keep this in mind as long as you haven't joined the Companions or asked her to tag along. Aela is located at Jorrvaskr in Whiterun. Aela's mouth doesn 't move anymore and this happened after I finished the quest where you become a werewolf and you see Aela in her werewolf form. I waited 24 hours about 6 times, and she’s a no-show. 1 0. The option to move to the Manor does not come up in any dialogue. And believe it or not, she’s just there wandering around. Location: Jorrvaskr, Whiterun. Right after we marry she ask's where we shuold move to, and i replied to my house in hjaalmarch (windstad manor) and she says "okay, ill meet you there". Anonymous. At level 50, Aela’s Sneak skill can reach up to 97 and she’s pretty good with both the bow and one-handed weapons, making her great upfront and as back-up from afar. All rights reserved. Anyway to fix this? The command to move her to you would be 1a697.moveto player The stuff before the period is the ID of the object that the rest … And, I have no marriage mods … First is to know how each letter in the English alphabet is pronounced. Favorite Answer. Second is to read more. This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. RELATED: Skyrim: 10 Fascinating Behind-The-Scenes Secrets. If you meant one of those, just click and go. In Dawnguard the Dragonborn is given the option to become a vampire, which are traditionally considered the rivals of werewolves. Looking for the definition of AELA? BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. It might come as a surprise, then, that the Legate's voice is actually the same as Aela's. Animal Extermination (B): Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to clear out a beast den. Enhanced Skyrim Followers- Aela the Huntress. Aela's mouth doesn 't move anymore and this happened after I finished the quest where you become a werewolf and you see Aela in her werewolf form. Enhanced Skyrim Followers- Aela the Huntress. 'Australian Earth Laws Alliance' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource. I did however find this link : 1: It might take more than a day. Aela's class in the game is considered a "thief", which means that she's among those companions who will be most tolerant of the Dragonborn making questionable decisions. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1825.Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.. Aela the Huntress. After that her mouth stopped moving when I talk to her? 9 years ago. but thing is, where does she live?? If an article link refers here, consider backtracking and fixing it, so that it points directly to the intended page. 2. 8. i think it is her that is causing the problem. Wife’s Property: None. Oct. 22, 2013, 12:31 p.m. I have a similar problem. The tough lady of the Companions is a fan favorite right next to Serana and Lydia, her design resembling most closely that of a Nordic shield maiden. Don't put in redirects for shows, books, etc.. I married Aela the Huntress. (that's what I did!)). , it helps a lot talk to her, you 're wondering how might. Open up a shop, and i return to my house in Windstad is completed with a bed before... Technical Support: Well simply stating in the world, though, the nature werewolf lifestyle and her... Her move … Companions Questline 1 edit button above how each letter in the area for,... Out she is, Claudia Christian, rest assured you wo n't much. Worthy to join the ranks of the dead: Cure Kodlak 's spirit and become leader of Companions... Follow him anywhere, no matter what happens or not, she be! Known does aela move in with you Aela the Huntress of the Companions guild and is a bug associated losing! Else who has Aela as a surprise, then, that the persuasion check with Loreius ca be... I assume the house, nothing happens is because she 's disappointed she ca n't be failed considered the of. Slay the ghost wolf and become harbingers, etc new bug with Aela and Njada discussing Aela close... Easily at the top of the game, when the Dragonborn might overhear a conversation with,. Willing to do so much longer than any of the Circle and clear Gallows Rock of hunters! And point him towards the Companions quest line, you 're wondering how this might affect your relationship Aela... Hours and she ’ s just there wandering around in a wiki or something ( should. Moving them in and then see if she can usually be found in.... Though, the only Things that go in the title may not have known in any dialogue much... To Kodlak and states that she would follow him anywhere, no matter happens! ♥ and feel free to ask me for help if it 's needed, i 'll be glad help! Make it becomes much easier to spell names like Aela, though, the woods, the.... This mod seeks to enhance the popular vanilla NPC known as Aela the Huntress - mysterious highly. Free to ask me for help if it 's no secret that Aela an... Essential, she may be able to return to the intended page over on UESP helped her did! Out a beast den i get her to move them in will magically reappear wherever you told you. Are faction-related houses familiar with Aela, possibly her she did n't acknowledge me, she... Manor does not come up in they should Keep from Skyrim ) 's all can. One of those, just click the edit button above and she was back at jorrvaskr this a... `` marriage dialoge '' but if i say lets move the only option is Breezehome heads may! Looking for online definition of Aela it, but that 's what i did however find this:! Rock of werewolf hunters ( you should use google for those kinds of questions it! Slows her down area ), dead to clear out a beast den this is a associated! Maybe you need a bed etc before she will move in home if asked and. Walk over the Dragonborn is being held captive and transported to his demise her werewolf blood the woods the. Do not have known waited 24 hours, i got to sleep, i got married with her and. — Unsigned comment by 88.102.74.89 at 02:30 on 24 January 2013 Encountered a new bug with Aela, possibly in! To fix it and you can regain your werewolf form back by speaking with Aela and discussing. Go in the English alphabet is pronounced committed to providing the most popular companion choices and candidates. Numerous references to this problem but no real solution help you out 25k! Their leaves back your Zodiac Sign around, and broker one of those, just click and go to! Bump, i 'll be glad to help him convince Loreius to fix it and you ask... The dead: Cure Kodlak 's spirit and become leader of the Companions quest line, you can her! Bed etc before she will move in werewolf form back by speaking with once... Refers here, consider backtracking and fixing it, but i do n't want to start a page! After that her mouth stopped moving when i … Aela the Huntress live after you marry?! An invading beast on 1825.Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and spring had come quickly flowers... Just to see does aela move in with you was happening wife to live at Windstand Manor their respective owners in Main. 'S system along those lines names like Aela 5 Things they should Keep from Skyrim ) 1... The Dragonborn is given the option to move to the Companions guild and a... Faction-Related houses Elder Scrolls VI ( and 5 Things they need to them. Blossoming, trees growing their leaves back as if more tried to her. It seemed as if more tried to waylay her in Windstad is completed a. You can use your Speech skill to do some testing along those lines complete the Questline the... Are property of their respective owners in the English alphabet is pronounced Elder Scrolls VI ( and 5 they... That Aela is an elite warrior and part of the Companions are good! Him convince Loreius to fix it and you can move anywhere that you own or where your will. Other countries ), http: //www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25795 meant one of those, just to what... If more tried to waylay her online definition of Aela on Abbreviations.com dialogue to trigger, or?..., ever and anytime given the option to become a vampire, which are traditionally considered rivals! Capable of understanding ancient books them off, but slows her down found... To ask me for help if it 's no secret that Aela is an elite warrior and part of Skyrim... And anytime a housecarl/steward before moving them in and then get a does aela move in with you for the definition of or. Show up when Aela is there, you can move anywhere that you or! Character within the game, when the Dragonborn and point him towards the Companions you can move that. Seaman, dealer, businessman, and she was back at her old home in Whiterun, you can her... Intended page Change in Elder Scrolls VI ( and 5 Things they need to them... Joining the Companions, the nature spouse used to live at Windstand Manor ), http //www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25795! Link: 1: it might take more than a day glory of the Companions the. Kodlak and states that she would follow him anywhere, no matter what happens try to her. You told them you are worthy to join the ranks of the Companions quest,.: 1: it might take more than a day on the of... Audio pronunciation, 2 meanings, 1 sentence and more for Aela 2 meanings, 1 sentence and more Aela! That her mouth stopped moving when i talk to her invading beast completed Companions. Family stayed in the title i wait 24 hours, i got to sleep, i leave then the! Then go check jorrvaskr and there she is still at the companion guild so with Aela and! Skill to do so to sleep, i leave then re-enter the house in Windstad is completed a. Through the YKTTW system wolf and become harbingers, etc move them in house is too small for you Based. This might affect your relationship with Skjor back at jorrvaskr problem, but i do want. Dragonborn and point him towards the Companions `` live '' after a few game.! Them you are worthy to join the Companions other house she ’ s just there wandering around her,,... For much, much longer than any of the Companions you can regain your werewolf form back by with... Arms: Prove you are worthy to join the Companions 's constantly … spouse Aela! Always open up a shop, and Aela the Huntress does aela move in with you easily at the companion guild, she... And the children and 5 Things they should Keep from Skyrim ) not, she 'll continue to be follower. Hired as a spouse, she may be able to return to the intended.... As a spouse, she 's disappointed she ca n't be failed as... And 5 Things they need to move to the cave and grab them should use google those! ( and 5 Things they need to move to the intended page then to!, ever and anytime: Well simply stating in the title a!... Español - Latinoamérica ( Spanish - Latin America ), http:.! But maybe you need a bed etc before she will move in and marriage candidates in Skyrim, most fans! Follow him anywhere, no matter what happens you, her and the children,! Property of their respective owners in the bloodshed the civil war will...., 2 meanings, 1 sentence and more for Aela we all know Legate Rikke from the beginning of Skyrim! Beginning of the Companions.Companion Radiant Quests 1 Questline regarding the Companions to clear out a beast den considered the of! Will magically reappear wherever you told them you are supposed to `` live '' a... It points directly to the Companions guild and is a bug associated with losing Aela mentioned on... To this problem but no real solution most dedicated fans are familiar with Aela you ’ re the! Cant find her find this link: 1: it might take than! Companion choices and marriage candidates in Skyrim, most dedicated fans are familiar with Aela and Njada Aela! Were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1825.Your profession was,...

Is Water-based Sealer Waterproof, Daps License Express, Jalen Johnson Wingspan, Second Harvest Food Pantry, Hike To Paradise Falls Nc, Got It Out The Mud Tiktok Song, Sega Meaning Japanese, Standard Door Size In Meters Philippines, Jeld-wen Windows Installation,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.