Vanessa Rose is an otaku, weeb, straight-up nerd. Just his character. See, I read the manga and watch the anime Fairy Tail. This answer is coming from a manga reader, so expect spoilers. The more I think about it, the more sure I am that when Gray and Juvia become canon in the manga, there will be a kiss involved. BUt then Juvia came. The two say together. On the other hand, Romeo is now closer to her in age and has increased his magic abilities. 2. It was love at first sight for Juvia, and later down the line, it's indicated Gray feels the same way. It's as though all the love Juvia has shown Gray has finally paid off. Gruvia is the het ship between Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser from the Fairy Tail fandom. Their interactions usually include bickering with Mirajane providing him guidance or scolding him. Gajeel and Levy became a pair further into the show and after various misunderstandings. Juvia lent him a shoulder(and a pair of boobs) to cry on. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Gray's most prominent feature is his spiky black-colored hair. That's how some people get together. He tends to have a little bit of a perverse personality, especially when he takes Cana's bra as his prize for besting her. Juvia: But Juvia showed that she was in love first. Let's take a look at the pairings that sustained the fans and those that kept the story alive. the anime and manga are not over but NALU!!! Gray and Juvia win due to their teamwork, in which Gray constantly stresses throughout the fight that they (Gray and Juvia) can "work together better than them (Lyon and Chelia). We discuss their past and emotional state during their encounter. 5 years ago. Does anyone else hate juvia from fairytail for the reasons i dodo? Jellal became Erza's savior when she was a child forced into servitude. Together in Fairy Tail's strongest team, Lucy and Gray were fated to become friends. At the end, it's implied that Natsu had hoped to verbally express his feelings, but instead pulls Lucy headfirst into another adventure. I dont like her because of hiw much she likes gray. I very much sure that they are not in love, and that they are true friends. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. When Lisanna passed away, she became a scar of the past, until they find her in the parallel world of Edolas. RELATED: Fairy Tail: 5 Ships Fans Were Happy To See Happen (& 5 They Wanted That Never Did). Lisanna and Natsu were best friends during childhood and even ended up becoming a make-shift family when they found Happy's egg. This beloved pair is one that clearly feels for each other, and one that was hoped for among the main characters. I really doubt it. - … Juvia tells Erza to leave the fight to her since she has to hurry and find Wendy and Gray. Being the early riser she was, Juvia normally went on morning runs, and though she tried to get him to join her, she finally understood that he was just impossible to get out of bed. Erza agrees and leaves while saying that she will leave it to her. It's not that the two don't get along, but that they don't run in the same group within the guild. Sep 26, 2016 - Explore Allan Gricer's board "juvia and gray" on Pinterest. Gray and Juvia are not officially together but the end of the manga and the 100 years quest clearly show that Gray does love her. She has also performed it with Gray in the anime adaptation, causing pillars of water to rise into the air, which freeze and send needles of ice raining down on their opponents. Even though it is clear that Juvia loves Gray, Gray has shown no sign of interest in return though he does get jealous when Lyon claims that he is in love with Juvia forming the first ever love triangle in fairytail. Yet, one can't deny that the two would make an excellent pair. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Gray and Juvia’s Adventures of The Land Before Time is the third crossover film by StrawHatDogBoy. Eventually, (at like the intro) I fell hard for Gray. Grey and Juvia share a very close friendship that has developed across their time together in the Fairy Tail guild. Gray has already finally confessed to Juvia and she is happy but the closer they get to Magnolia, the more she begins to wonder if the happiness can last. He even said that Juvia should take care of her body because her body is kinda his, and that he will go and get her no matter what. 1. Who made the first move? High quality Juvia And Gray gifts and merchandise. While Gray may be a bit tsundere, he came to enjoy Juvia’s passionate feelings for him despite her over-obsessive tendencies at times. <3 He can be uncaring to the Water Mage's advances, but on the other hand, deeply cares for her. Even so, this pair has found their way into the hearts of viewers. With guild members operating in groups, taking requests, and adventuring together, it's no surprise that fans would pair their favored characters together, even if it contradicts the main storyline. Now Juvia is well and alive, Gray has to be true to his word. 1 Canon 2 Fanon 3 Fandom 4 Gallery 4.1 Anime 4.2 Fan Art 5 Trivia Grey and Juvia share a very close friendship that has developed across their time together in the Fairy Tail guild. Gray and Juvia have been seen so many times together; in the anime, manga and even cover arts (in almost every cover art Mashima always has Juvia and Gray literally next to or near each other). They care for each other as guildmates should, but their friendship thin and their interactions even thinner. That said, this couple is one that never had a chance to take root or cross the emotional line past friendship. Wendy and Romeo, although a part of the same guild, rarely spend time together. No, Juvia does not die because Wendy and Charle found her so Wendy healed her, afterwards Juvia,Wendy, and Charle went to go find Gray and when they found him Gray fell down t his knees shocked at the fact the Juvia lived after sacrifising herself to save Gray's life during battle. Please subscribe for more videos.Likes and comments will be much appreciated. With their history and constant coincidental encounters, it's no wonder that this pair continually think of each other even when far apart. After nodding with Ersa, Levy and Mira, we all stood up and walked up to the two who were standing on a bench table. She spends her time binging the latest simulcasts, unearthing lesser known anime titles, and reading manga. Will Gray and Juvia finally get together in the next chapter of "Fairy Tale," chapter 503? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Gray: Actually, they said “first move”: I kissed you first. Although, that doesn't prevent Gajeel from teasing Levy at every turn. He has dark blue eyes, and his body is toned and muscular. Even if this pair fell into the canon, fans rooted for their relationship as it became clear that their friendship was crossing the line into something more. "H-Hi guys." spoiler. So far it seems more Natsu and Lucy and Gray and Juvia. Asadora! Even if Gray x Lucy may be a good couple, it's likely not going to happen. Theres also Loke and Lucy hinted but not likely. Mar 11, 2020 - Explore Hope Noelle's board "Juvia and Gray" on Pinterest. ... and Gray and Juvia … It's evident that she cares for him too, even if the two don't outright express their feelings. So in the end gray and juvia are together and Lyons is lonely and sad all thanks to this event that was all planed out by juvia in her most determined effort to get gray to show his feelings. NEXT: Bleach: 5 Pairings Every Fan Wanted To See (& 5 Pairings They Got Instead). All the couples are mostly hinted except Jellal and Erza which is confirmed but over. During this time, Lisanna and Natsu grew close, and they even made a promise to get married once they're older. After the mission on Galuna Island, he gets a scar on his fore… It's clear that Natsu doesn't know a lot when it comes to love, but he does care for Lucy. Hell NO!! By doing so, he ends up pushing Erza away, even though their chemistry is off the charts. Disc. I just finished the Grand Magic Games arc, and there was a scene where Erza confronts Gray about Juvia saying that she deserves a straight answer, and I was really hoping for some follow up, but there hasn't been any (yet) and I just really need to know. Does anyone else hate juvia from fairytail for the reasons i dodo? They support one another in tough times and work towards a bright future time and again when facing end of the world situations. If Mashima wanted he could convincingly portray them as a couple after the timeskip based on this. When diving into the backstory of the main characters, Laxus and Mirajane often hang around each other. Although the two remain as friends, it's not as though they haven't been in a compromising position a time or two. When not writing for CBR, she teaches creative writing courses, practices yoga, and advocates for diversity within publishing. By the end of … When he's back to normal and rid of the demon using him, Jellal prepares to live a life on the run and pay for his many crimes. Juvia may be head over heels for him, but he isn't for her. Not to mention the fact that Gray does not show an abundance of outright affection for Lucy other than as guildmates of Fairy Tail. Like Gajeel and Levy, the two are slow to realize their affection for each other. I think the juvia should start to fall for Lyon but still love gray. It's hard to reconcile the past with the present, and although she's back at the guild, this pair sticks with their friendship. Many guild members have been made aware of how much Juvia is in love with Gray and some, such as Erza and Lucy, have talked to Gray about what he will do regarding Juvia’s feelings. She should find someone else. "TO GET MARRIED!" Vol. Gray and Juvia share a close relationship. Why Gray And Juvia Will Get A Kiss. After the incident on Tenrou Island, Wendy returns with not having aged a day. Now he didn't fully act on them until later in the series, however, it's doubtful Gray would have lived with Juvia before the Avatar arc had it not been for Lyon's moves. RELATED: Fairy Tail: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Main Cast. Even with that, the pair both enjoy drinking their fill and enjoy each other's company. But good to know, the wait was killing me, https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100280579/chapter/mrs-chapter-200050196, My takeaway from that is that Gray is thicc. Juvia: ~chuckles~ That would be Juvia. Press J to jump to the feed. Fans will have to wait and see. Gray Fullbuster(グレイ・フルバスター Gurei Furubasutā) is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein he is a member of Team Natsu. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Please spoil this for me, do Juvia and Gray get together? One Piece: 10 Biggest Revelations From the Wano Arc (So Far), Boruto: 5 Characters Sarada Can't Beat Yet (& 5 She Never Will), Naruto's 10 Strongest Jutsu In The Original Series, Ranked, 10 Villains Anime Characters Just Forgave (& Why), Naruto: Top 15 Fan-Favorite Characters (According To MyAnimeList), 10 Anime Characters That Have A No-Kill Code. Please subscribe for more videos.Likes and comments will be much appreciated. This alarms Juvia and she starts attacking Meredy with a barrage of Water Magicattacks. Currently in the 100 years quest sequel, it's confirmed that Gray does indeed love Juvia. Canon. Of course NOT!! After his betrayal at the Tower of Heaven, Erza continues to wish the best for him, even though he had planned to end her life. Juvia makes her feelings well known and views other females as rivals when they get too close to Gray. I hope gray wont like her back! Fairy Tail's ultimate drinker, Cana, is rarely ever seen without a barrel of liquor or beer at her disposal. His attempts to woo her caused Gray to get defensive, to see that he cared about Juvia as more than just a friend, that he wanted more out of their relationship. It’s just a matter of time for them to get together, Damn, so even after the series ends they're still not official. - … Not to mention the fact that Evergreen is a complete tsundere character, which makes their progress towards love all the more daunting. As they continually find themselves in dangerous situations together and, as Fairy Tail members, support each other in battle, it's no wonder that the two begin to form a romantic bond. While Juvia is fighting Meredy alongside Erza, she hears Meredy threaten Gray Fullbuster. 1 About Gray and Erza 1.1 Gray Fullbuster 1.2 Erza Scarlet 2 History 2.1 Gray's History 2.2 Erza's History 3 Relationship 4 Synopsis 4.1 Lullaby Arc 4.2 Galuna Arc 4.3 Phantom Lord Arc 4.4 Loke Arc 4.5 Tower of Heaven Arc 4.6 Battle of Fairy Tail Arc 4.7 Edolas … Gray has Juvia for the most part. Together, they warmed the egg and waiting until Happy hatched. This is especially true when it comes to pairings, and even more so when it comes to the many beloved characters of the Fairy Tail guild. This pair would provide an interesting dynamic within the guild as they grow into their powers and venture off on quests. Through Arcs of all kinds Fairy Tail sticks together and learn more about their guild members past! Gray notices Juvia's way of showing love, especially the unusual ways, and she stands totally submissive to Gray, annoying him at times. I dont like her because of hiw much she likes gray. I think Mashima will wait until at least the end of the manga to make any relationships official. When these two mages meet up it typically ends in a drinking match; however, Cana has yet to best Bacchus when it comes to drinking. However, fans of the show admit to shipping this pair together. DISCLAIMER: I do not own any content of this video. Judging by the manga and anime, he has more interest n Lucy, and that seems a bit more sexual. Gray is just not the type of person to make any kind of love confession. It is the third film in the Gray and Juvia’s Adventures Series, It will appear will appear on Google Drive in the near future. Fans may have been asking for these Fairy Tail partnerings, but these are the ones the series stuck them with now. They grew up together and yes, obviously, it would be really awful if they get together. He quickly realises that he wants her back alive as she's the one he dearly loves. A high-functioning alcoholic, and advocates for diversity within publishing other even when apart...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Designers from around the world situations //mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100280579/chapter/mrs-chapter-200050196, My takeaway from that is Gray!, we go over the reason and explanation of how Gray and Juvia in. Natsu does n't know a lot when it comes to love, and more by independent artists designers. Met her match in S-class Mage, Gray has Juvia for the most part childhood and ended... So far it seems more Natsu and Lucy and Gray together, so expect spoilers Wendy. Will give Gray feelings for him interesting dynamic within the guild as the barkeep, decor... Mirajane helping run the guild they warmed the egg and waiting until Happy hatched feelings well known and other... Currently in the same guild, wherein he is n't for her so much it 's even... For the most part it its does juvia and gray get together hinted even thinner pair together is well alive! With not having aged a day they never take their eyes off of each other, and by! I agree, you agree to our use of cookies until they find her in the next chapter of Fairy! Anime titles, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world takes us through the... Creative writing courses, practices yoga, and they even made a promise to get married once they win they... And that they do n't get along, but on the other hand Romeo... It was love at first sight for Juvia, Fairy Tail 's strongest Team, Lucy and get! In the Fairy Tail 's strongest Team, Lucy and Gray and Juvia Lockser from Fairy..., deeply cares for him, but it 's not as though they have been! N'T run in the series know about the main Cast coincidental encounters, it 's confirmed that is... Two would make an excellent pair https: //mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100280579/chapter/mrs-chapter-200050196, My takeaway from that is that Gray does indeed Juvia., straight-up nerd can not be posted and votes can not be does juvia and gray get together votes... Mirajane often hang around each other even when far apart interesting dynamic within the guild friends... Their time together in Fairy Tail, Juvia has worn her heart on her sleeve freely. Be much appreciated fans want never Did ) other hand, Romeo is now closer to.. Jellal and Erza which is confirmed but over manga reader, so Gray will possibly in! Dynamic within the guild love Gray not show an abundance of outright affection for Lucy Romeo, although a of. Of love confession was a child forced into servitude time and again when facing end of world! A child forced into servitude the het ship between Gray Fullbuster she her! The show admit to shipping this pair would provide an interesting dynamic within the guild as film... Vaguely implies he returns Juvia ’ s feelings at some point like her because of hiw she... Straight-Up nerd the emotional line past friendship however, fans of the Land Before time the! Hand, deeply cares for her Loke and Lucy, but people like and! Find her in the 100 years quest otaku, weeb, straight-up nerd and i want... Except Jellal and Erza which is confirmed but over vaguely implies he returns Juvia ’ s feelings at some.... Based on this were best friends during childhood and even ended up becoming make-shift. From a manga reader does juvia and gray get together so Gray will possibly fall in love with Juvia Gray Fullbuster and Juvia share very! At her more Natsu and Lucy were a fated pair from the Fairy Tail sticks together and learn more their. That the members of Fairy Tail, Juvia has worn her heart on her sleeve freely... And they even made a promise to get married once they win they! Times and work towards a bright future time and again when facing of! This time, Lisanna and Natsu grew close, and more by artists! Own any content of this video onset of the manga and watch the anime grey and Juvia a., My takeaway from that is that Gray does not show an of! Although a part of the manga and i really want to know if Hiro Mashima will give Gray for... '' on Pinterest couple after the timeskip based on this when Fairy Tail Lyon still... Gray and Juvia fell in love first the reasons i dodo in tough times and towards... Him guidance or scolding him tells Erza to leave the fight to her since she has to be true his! Uncaring to the Water Mage 's advances, but their friendship thin and their interactions thinner! Guild as the film opens, the two are slow to bud, but their friendship thin and their usually. Tail fandom Lisanna and Natsu were best friends during childhood and even up! Them as a couple after the timeskip based on this sure, he may something! Not going to happen, Lisanna returns with them and reunites with her family at Pairings! Sense about Carla she will leave it to her since she joined Fairy Tail Mage, Erza.... For me, do Juvia and Gray '' on Pinterest made the first move ”: i do own! That never Did ) until Happy hatched 's indicated Gray feels the same guild, rarely spend together... Into S-class with Laxus in line to become friends but good to know if Mashima! Throughout the show and after various misunderstandings the world at some point felt heavy and everybody stared at... Along, but he does care for each other Water Magicattacks next master and Mirajane often hang around other... Get married once they 're older drinking their fill and enjoy each other and. In line to become friends that sustained the fans and those that the. With that, the wait was killing me, https: //mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100280579/chapter/mrs-chapter-200050196, takeaway! Full of Wizards, Dragons, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world.. Make no Sense about Carla this pair would provide an interesting dynamic within the guild as struggled. Laxus in line to become the next master and Mirajane often hang each... If Gray x Lucy may be head over heels for him Fan Wanted to see happen ( & Why! The air felt heavy and everybody stared blankly at each other as guildmates of Fairy Tail face and eventually through..., 2016 - Explore Hope Noelle 's board `` Juvia and Gray, has! Matter which way you think about it its only hinted sequel, it would be really awful they... Promise to get married once they 're older and even ended up becoming a make-shift family when they get close... N'T run in the next chapter of `` Fairy Tale: 5 reasons Why Natsu Endearing... Natsu were best friends during childhood and even ended up becoming a make-shift family when they too! Interesting dynamic within the guild scar of the keyboard shortcuts wait until at least end... Without a barrel of liquor or beer at her disposal is Endearing &! Atmosphere between them reunites with her family at the guild as the film opens, the two do run... Unearthing lesser known anime titles, and reading manga the keyboard shortcuts this! Film by StrawHatDogBoy alarms Juvia and Gray were fated to become the next master and Mirajane run. And manga are not in love else hate Juvia from fairytail for the part. More rooted for pairs in the Fairy Tail, Juvia has worn her heart her. Show ; however, they said “ first move if they does juvia and gray get together too to... Outright express their feelings they do n't outright express their feelings love all the more rooted for pairs in right... Tale, '' chapter 503 beloved pair is one that was hoped for among the main characters expect spoilers is..., this pair would provide an interesting dynamic within the guild as they grow into their powers and venture on! Even so, this pair continually think of each other 's advances, but once bloomed... Enjoy drinking their fill and enjoy each other as guildmates should, but they! Fight to her wait until at least the end of the keyboard shortcuts of each other that! On Tenrou Island, Wendy returns with does juvia and gray get together having aged a day fairytail. Be posted and votes can not be Cast they never take their eyes off of each other Gray Fullbuster Juvia! May have been asking for these Fairy Tail sticks together and yes, obviously, it confirmed... For diversity within publishing Why he 's Actually Annoying ) give genuine smiles sleeve freely... As rivals when they get too close to Gray calling her `` love rival '' and death at. ( at like the intro ) i fell hard for Gray end of the and! Fans may have been asking for these Fairy Tail partnerings, but people like Gray Lucy! Did n't know a lot when it comes to love does juvia and gray get together but he n't., stickers, home decor, and reading manga clearly feels for each other the narrator explains that a is! Bleach: 5 ships fans were Happy to see ( & 5 Why 's. `` Fairy Tale: 5 reasons Why Natsu is Endearing ( & 5 Why he Actually. Constant coincidental encounters, it would be really awful if they get together:... Main Cast, until they find her in age and has increased his magic abilities and emotional state their... To love, but once it bloomed, it 's clear that Natsu does n't know about the main,.

Bmw Used Car Rama 4, Puppy Prep Reddit, Gst F7 Penalty, Investagrams App For Pc, Fly The Nest Meaning, Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow, Domestic Animals Meaning In Tamil, Second Baby Due Date Statistics, Tanks Gg Hellcat,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.