Powered by. I know that. Bruce: I hope when I do send that out, I will have a lot of you say: Yes, I want to do Rebuild America as one of my projects. Preparing for your Exchange/Redemption AppointmentNote: Some of the info provided above may be outdated and/or irrelevant. I always thought he was wise as a Neurosurgeon. Where you might want to do that. If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at. The crazy thing about this is since our last call which was Thursday, there hasn’t been much new information. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise. The answer is “Yes” –, Some emails went out yesterday and today – but before you say “Well I didn’t get one” – Let me tell you what – the total number of emails was just over 3302 – But understand that 96% of those were targeted for Bad Guys - They were not for us - they were not for 4B - They were targeted and those emails that went out - once they were received and appointments were attempted to be made by people they knew in advance – would not be good people – they took care of the situation – Let me just say it that way – kinda like pick up and drop off –, Now – there was a very small percentage that did actually set appointments – 4% - somewhere between 120 and 130 people – and guess when? Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sat. What we will do is keep you informed on the projects that we have planned. Transcribed By WiserNow Emailed To Recaps. That is cool. We all go at approximately the same time. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. This is a twice weekly conference call to keep the dinar scam going by giving the faithful “intel” and Q&A on the dinar, dong, and Zim (the completely worthless former currency of Zimbabwe). Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. 18 Jan. 2021 Compiled by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapist ret, Journalist, Author... © Copyright Dinar Chronicles - All Rights Reserved. The Big Call, Bruce: Thebigcall.net: 712-770-4016 code:123456# 1. Welcome everybody to The Big Call tonight – it’s Thursday June 18th and you’re listening to The Big Call – Thanks for tuning in everybody - all over the globe Or 50T’s? Readers can save 10% off their first order using promo code. 9/21/2020 Grace with Glory, from Chicago - Witness the Winds of Change Replays We need the toll-free number, we set the appointment, and we go. So, lets see how that works. Currency Tracking Spreadsheet and Explanation, RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for January 18, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 19, 2021, The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 6-18-19, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 17, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 16, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 14, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 15, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Report as of Jan. 18, 2021, http://www.dinarchronicles.com/support-us.html, Pure Body Extra Strength (Cellular Detox), List of Contact Numbers for Bank Wealth Managers, Preparing for your Exchange/Redemption Appointment, List of All Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas. That is a very positive thing and the fact that they are being set for Tuesday lets us know we could possibly get the number Monday and set our appointments for Tuesday – Or – if we don’t get the number Monday we will get it Tuesday and set the appointment on Tuesday – ~ Dinar Chronicles THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, MAY 16, 2017, INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES Bruce: Welcome all to the Big Call. It could be tomorrow, but I think that there is a triggering mechanism that will be looked at very closely after midnight tonight. Currency Tracking Spreadsheet and Explanation, RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for January 18, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 19, 2021, The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by WiserNow 6-18-20, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 17, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 16, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 14, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Jan. 15, 2021, Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Report as of Jan. 18, 2021, http://www.dinarchronicles.com/support-us.html, Pure Body Extra Strength (Cellular Detox), List of Contact Numbers for Bank Wealth Managers, Preparing for your Exchange/Redemption Appointment, List of All Guest Posts Regarding Humanitarian Project Ideas. Obviously if you have less than 1 quad it is not an issue – if you’ve got 2 x 50T notes or 3 notes or 4 notes – you can negotiate those based on your projects & presentation – I told you on Tuesday you would be able to negotiate longer interest rates on your structured pay outs if you could go 1 generation which is 80-90 years or 2 generations which is 160-180 years – and you’d be able to negotiate a higher rate of interest – interest is not the same as the rate of the currency as you know – So when you go in you should have a very good plan - Beyond that this is a very important week – and we’ve heard some specifics about tomorrow – they say tomorrow will be very – very – very – very – very – very – very good for us – If you’ve got Venezuelan currency or North Korean – or a couple other countries they’re going to hold those for you in terms of a SKR if you want to exchange or get rid of those – If you’ve got Iranian Rial you should bring it – and you will probably get a value on that – if not they will give you a SKR - because it is next door to Iraq it could come out at a similar value to the Iraqi Dinar – it could be close – I don’t know if it will be on par – the same as – but I’m taking mine – let me put it that way – Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE:BIG) Q3 2020 Earnings Conference Call December 4, 2020 8:00 AM ET Company Participants. prayers over about 14min.mark. First of all – it was a very quiet Wednesday – there was a little bit coming out and a pretty quiet Thursday – But things opened up and started happening somewhere around 6:30 pm tonight – with information – some people were being told that things were happening for us – but I’m going to tell you something about emails because this was a big concern yesterday - and today – and did emails go out? I think that is a great starting place for us to go, and to look at those zones. A quadrillion is 10 x 100 T Notes – Now what if you have 10T notes? What happens to the rest of your Zim? Bruce: I am looking for 5,000 volunteers though. I checked to see if that meant a start date for us – I think it’s not – I think it’s something else – I’ll tell you what I believe that is – This week you know that President Trump is doing a rally in Tulsa on Saturday – He was attempting – originally to do the rally on Friday – but what he learned was that Friday in Tulsa is celebrated as Juneteenth – I’ve heard of it for years and years – I did not know the full significance of it and neither did the president until he was informed – Visit the main official website by clicking the image above. The answer is “Yes” – The Native American we call Native Americans. I want to try to do that on everyone of our VRN sites. Let’s just play a game here – Let’s say you have 5 quadrillion Zim – not a little not a lot – Your first quadrillion is negotiable based on your world class presentation that you give – and your rate will be decided based on your presentation and the value you are going to bring to that exchange – 2. Bruce: I do not think there is anything majorly that we haven’t already covered on the Big Call. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website. Plus, when you join you'll have the chance to ask your questions and hear Bruce LIVE on our Monthly Member Calls. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise. It's only the US which is behind. I want to do that wherever we can. Keeping hundreds of players on message might be tough as the players' association tries to bring back the big free-agency paydays of the past. So – I don’t know – you might want to call it a “sting”? Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. Bruce: Whatever it is you are super interested in we are going to try to create a network of people who might have similar interest even in other projects. I will tell you I will put them out on the website and also email them to 21,000 to 25,000 emails so far of people who have registered on: bigcalluniverse.com. What do the people call the indigenous people? I do not know. It is not going to happen. Rates are strong. Bruce: We want to thank Pinkroses for doing our transcripts of the call notes and getting that out too because a lot of people take those and translate them. Of course we want people to help with Rebuild America, and help us to an extend with the VRN primarily in 3 area. I am excited about what we’re hearing – I think that the clarification on that Zim redemption is very important for us to understand – I think that the idea of having projects that would go – let’s say you are not going to live 80 -90 more years or a 100 + years – you need to have people that can carry your projects on into 100 – 150 – 200 years – you may not have those people now – but you need to find them in the next 10-20 years – I guess – and yes it was very effective and it did work – so – moving on beyond that – no mass emailing – no 50,000 an hour – no 527,000 + that are on Wells Fargo servers – those did not go out – so you can just give a nice sigh of relief, Now – let’s go beyond that – let’s talk about this week – we are going to have some pay outs beginning today and tomorrow – when I say pay outs – these are for people in the groups – could be intermediate / CMKX – these are people already in line ahead of us (tier 4B/internet) and they are starting to pay out - I think it’s just primarily the intermediate groups – might be some tier 3 SKR’s –, Beyond that this is a very important week – and we’ve heard some specifics about tomorrow – they say tomorrow will be very – very – very – very – very – very – very good for us –, I checked to see if that meant a start date for us – I think it’s not – I think it’s something else – I’ll tell you what I believe that is – This week you know that President Trump is doing a rally in Tulsa on Saturday – He was attempting – originally to do the rally on Friday – but what he learned was that Friday in Tulsa is celebrated as Juneteenth – I’ve heard of it for years and years – I did not know the full significance of it and neither did the president until he was informed –, What it is – is commemorating the abolition of slavery – in this country and June 19th is the day that is reflected and celebrated – I don’t know if it is celebrated everywhere – The President obviously did the right thing to move the rally to Saturday and I think as a result of what he knows about the Juneteenth – is that it is a day of liberation and celebration and I believe it will also be a day of liberation for all of us –, The reason I say that is I’m hearing that NESARA and GESARA will be – I don’t know if it will be announced – but I know it will be started tomorrow on Juneteenth which is the beginnings for first fruits of Debt Jubilee or Debt Freedom for all of us, You know I’ve talked to you about what is included in our Debt Jubilee – I’ve talked to you in the past about what happens when we receive that freedom from debt and the freedom from credit card debt and mortgage debt and everything – and you know – this debt forgiveness – or debt jubilee has already occurred in many countries throughout the world – especially in China – Australia - Laos – a number of countries have already started with that –, People have received letters saying that their mortgages were wiped out – or this debt relived – it’s going to be interesting – so let’s see what happens tomorrow in that line up – in that vein of debt relief – It’s a big thing and it’s part of NESARA and GESARA – and It’s going to be good for us – really good –, As far as our start – I’ve got to tell you – banks – and I know specifically Wells Fargo is having a conference call tomorrow morning from 8:45 to 12:15 at least on the East Coast –, Now – that is a call that is mandatory and during that call they should tell employees that are on the call tomorrow whether our release for our appointments to be set – whether our 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday –, I told you there was a very small percentage of appointments that were set for Tuesday already - very small like 4% of 3300 – so easy math is what? Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. 3. I am going to ask you some specific questions about the project. One date was yesterday, June 17th. What about it? That is great, but we can work with a lot of different areas. Bruce: Thank you everybody and be ready for the numbers to come out. So, even what we had a few days ago on the bank screens at Redemption Centers was to dates. Let me tell you something. 128? A couple of months ago we provided the dinar community with the name and a couple of photos of Bruce Dawson, host of The Big Call. After you are connected and so on – what you’re going to see when you do have your appointment and you go in for your appointment – you’re going to be able to do your full presentation and negotiate the value of your Zim and here is the clarification of what I said on Tuesday – I’ve got further clarification that actually sort of makes sense – and here is what it is – Is that going to matter? It is all very good. Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sun. I am excited about that. To help detox heavy metals and toxins from chemtrails and other exposure, we recommend taking Touchstone Essentials liquid zeolite products. Getting refunded the interest we’ve paid on credit cards – mortgages – loans – lines of credit – all of those things? ~ Dinar Chronicles), ______________________________________________________, If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at. Now – will a lot of that stuff matter? Bruce: Now before we get to go to do exchanges, guess what? Bruce Thorn - President and Chief Executive Officer. Open them, read them, and respond if there is a way to respond to that. 132? Believe me it is going to be an amazing Before and After in a lot of cities and towns in this country. This was Dinar Guru Okie Oil Man on August 2nd discussing Obama's signing off on the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar. There has been a little bit, and I an tell you what is relevant to us because we are so close to the Go Time. Then we should be right there where they are because we are hearing they should each receive a minimal amount up to $100,000 on a debit card, and then they would get access to 20% of their exchange within the next day or so. Two Weeks Ago Last Week this Week Certification RIAA Pos Peak. Bruce’s Big Call Intel Tuesday Night 11-19-19. Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Fri. 15 Jan. 2021 Compiled Fri. 15 Jan. 2021 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapis... Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Mon. Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. by RamblerNash 0 Replies 149 Views RamblerNash Last Posts on Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:10 pm . JOIN US EACH TUESDAY & THURSDAY @ 9pm EASTERN TIME. No. Do not worry about being tapped on it. Do not worry about limited out on the Zim. Now – that is a call that is mandatory and during that call they should tell employees that are on the call tomorrow whether our release for our appointments to be set – whether our 800 number release is coming out either Monday or Tuesday – That was another sign – you know – because the Winnebago is a recreational vehicle – right? I am to thank everybody. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. I know Bob is good on that. View on YouTube. We are going to try to clean those up and make those neighborhoods great again. The idea of a shotgun start is really where we think we are. THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. We do not refer to our Indian population that way. I know he has some stuff that will work beautifully on Vets with PTSD. If we do great. We are going to go through those and get in touch with Dr. Carson and talk to him about that. If you have anything else you want to do regarding some of the things, we have talked about like clean water and desalination plants. Really has a heart for Jesus as well, and I think he is going to be great to work with. That is a great project. With Johnny Yune, Margaux Hemingway, Raf Mauro, Pam Huntington. Directed by Elliott Hong. So, you will need to open them and read them. Please take a listen to it, tell me HONESTLY. In addition to that the only real question is will be get an announcement about the USN – it is a part of NESARA so I would look for it maybe not tomorrow but maybe starting pretty soon – pretty soon – ~ Dinar Chronicles) Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. On that first quad – turns into some serious bucks – and it’s a LOT of money – we all know that – So…. Note: Some of the info provided above may be outdated and/or irrelevant. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. I guess – and yes it was very effective and it did work – so – moving on beyond that – no mass emailing – no 50,000 an hour – no 527,000 + that are on Wells Fargo servers – those did not go out – so you can just give a nice sigh of relief Or 50T’s? Let’s see how that goes. Let’s talk a little about where we are and where we are going. Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment. So, if you are not registered yet and you want to get an email, that is how we are going to get in touch with you after the RV. 14 Jan. 2021 Compiled Thurs. – guess who answered? As far as our start – I’ve got to tell you – banks – and I know specifically Wells Fargo is having a conference call tomorrow morning from 8:45 to 12:15 at least on the East Coast – Kevin Mitnick: Live Hack at CeBIT Global Conferences 2015 - Duration: 1:11:56. cebitchannel Recommended for … – guess who answered? Bruce: Welcome to the Big Call tonight. ~ Dinar Chronicles) We are thrilled about that. I do not know if we have any listeners that live in Alaska. THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, DECEMBER 08, 2016, INTEL ONLY. What… The subject line of your email should be: Bruce’s Big Call Intel Thursday Night 6-18-20, Welcome everybody to The Big Call tonight – it’s Thursday June 18th and you’re listening to The Big Call – Thanks for tuning in everybody - all over the globe, First of all – it was a very quiet Wednesday – there was a little bit coming out and a pretty quiet Thursday – But things opened up and started happening somewhere around 6:30 pm tonight – with information – some people were being told that things were happening for us – but I’m going to tell you something about emails because this was a big concern yesterday - and today – and did emails go out? Now – let’s go beyond that – let’s talk about this week – we are going to have some pay outs beginning today and tomorrow – when I say pay outs – these are for people in the groups – could be intermediate / CMKX – these are people already in line ahead of us (tier 4B/internet) and they are starting to pay out - I think it’s just primarily the intermediate groups – might be some tier 3 SKR’s – He has accomplished so much. Okay, what will it take to get these numbers to be released? THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2019, INTEL ONLYTRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES (Thank you, PinkRoses. https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=https%3A%2F%2Frs2941.freeconferencecall.com%2Fstorage%2FsgetHD%2FHsCgW%2Fa8gy Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Fri. 15 Jan. 2021 Compiled Fri. 15 Jan. 2021 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, Therapis... Special Restored Republic via a GCR Report as of Mon. THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, JUNE 6, 2019, INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES (Thank you, PinkRoses. Copyright © 2020 Dinar Chronicles. Jun 13, 2019 Brian Robert Hyland Leave a comment. Weeks On Chart; 1: 1: 1 16:55. Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. Thank you all around the globe who are tuned in and listening like Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Canada, Middle East, Iraq, South Korea, and other parts of the world. All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. These hours are not strictly followed and may vary. 14 Jan. 2021 Compiled Thurs. In a performance full of subtle shades of meaning highlighting the delicate ebb and flow of the agitations of the body, Bruce Sterling, renowned science fiction… First Nation which I think is cool. What does that mean? Some emails went out yesterday and today – but before you say “Well I didn’t get one” – Let me tell you what – the total number of emails was just over 3302 – But understand that 96% of those were targeted for Bad Guys - They were not for us - they were not for 4B - They were targeted and those emails that went out - once they were received and appointments were attempted to be made by people they knew in advance – would not be good people – they took care of the situation – Let me just say it that way – kinda like pick up and drop off – What it is – is commemorating the abolition of slavery – in this country and June 19th is the day that is reflected and celebrated – I don’t know if it is celebrated everywhere – The President obviously did the right thing to move the rally to Saturday and I think as a result of what he knows about the Juneteenth – is that it is a day of liberation and celebration and I believe it will also be a day of liberation for all of us – Bruce’s Big Call Intel Thursday Night 6-18-20 Call Transcribed by WiserNow Welcome everybody to The Big Call tonight – it’s Thursday June 18th and you’re listening to The Big Call – Thanks for tuning in everybody - all over the globe Source: Dinar Recaps The Big call w/Bruce Intel only - Duration: 16:55. All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. I want everybody to have a great weekend – to chill – Have a great Father’s Day – have a great Juneteenth as we celebrate tomorrow the abolition of slavery which is wonderful to celebrate – and I think this is possibly a great opportunity for all of us to be free – all of us – to be free – and sovereign individuals We will see you on the flip side. I appreciate you all these years. You never know where they are getting it out in the Universe. Bruce on The Big Call believes from what he is hearing is that there is a good possibility that the RV will happen in the next 24 hours. I thought to myself what about today, June 18th? Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes. There are several people who are doing removal of garbage in the oceans, and then have those plans to go forward especially with recycling the plastic of that into oil type product. Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Thurs. I want to start with my team. ______________________________________________________ We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. I bet Anchorage, Juneau, or some of these areas might need some help there too with the indigenous people up in Alaska. 9/24/2020 The Big Call with Bruce Replays & Highlights. Some people will translate the call simultaneously as it is going out with soft ware that they can do that. The Big Call w/ BS Bruce - Intel Highlights 1/7/21. It maybe hours after the rally. We didn’t start yesterday. Good Bye. The other date was tomorrow, June 19th. The Big Call (Intel & Replay) January 15, 2021 | Bruce Bruce’s Big Call Intel Thursday Night 1-14-21 AUDIO REPLAY Intel Begins: 1:13:36 Call Transcribed by WiserNow. I am very excited where that meeting will go, extremely excited. Maybe tomorrow is the first day we start. Dr. Carson is a great man. You may now send in an entry. We will see if we an get the Cores and Groups out west paid possibly overnight. ______________________________________________________ Have a look at these other pages: Dinar Guru. If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we'll forward your request to the author. IQD Calls 7,289 views. LISTEN ONLY: (712) 770-4014 PLAYBACK: (712) 770-4016, 123456# (Playback is available until the next recorded call.) I think that will come together as well. .Bruce’s Big Call Intel Tuesday Night 2-18-2020 Call Transcribed by WiserNow Emailed to Recaps Welcome everybody to The Big Call to night it's Tuesday Feb 18th and you’re listening to the Big Call – thank you for tuning in once again Let’s talk a little bit about where we are – we’re going to do That is a very positive thing and the fact that they are being set for Tuesday lets us know we could possibly get the number Monday and set our appointments for Tuesday – Or – if we don’t get the number Monday we will get it Tuesday and set the appointment on Tuesday –, Now that is what I’m hearing – this is not me calling it – this is me telling you what I’ve heard from extremely good sources - now – let’s go a little further – as far as our exchange appointments are concerned – especially for Zim holders – I told you if you were a Zim holder you can request an appointment that would last from 45 – 90 mins – especially if you have a lot of Zim – a lot of it – not just a few notes –, Now – here’s how that is going to work – you let them know when you call in – When you call in you will get 1 of 12 call centers – because they are set up regionally across the country – and you will tell them the kind of currency you have – not how much – and you will tell them zip code where you want to do your exchange - and then – like I said you will get connected directly to the redemption centers that will do your Zim and most likely connected to someone there that might be helping you at the redemption center, After you are connected and so on – what you’re going to see when you do have your appointment and you go in for your appointment – you’re going to be able to do your full presentation and negotiate the value of your Zim and here is the clarification of what I said on Tuesday – I’ve got further clarification that actually sort of makes sense – and here is what it is –, You can negotiate your first quadrillion of Zim that’s assuming you have that much of less – what is a quad? 10 x 100 t Notes – Now what if you have 10T Notes received today is toward. A quadrillion is 10 x 100 t Notes – Now what if you arrived from! Image above with Bruce Thursday, there hasn ’ t already covered on the revaluation of the info above... & Thursday @ 9pm Eastern Time, Bruce: that is going be... August 2nd discussing Obama 's signing off on the Zim your email:... The operating hours of posting for Dinar Chronicles is Now allowing viewers to post. Cities and towns in this country listeners the big call with bruce 6-18-19 LIVE in Alaska Carson with his 8,761 Opportunity Zones here in appropriate! Recreational vehicle – right, celebrity photos, videos, divorces, scandals and more Share to Pinterest Now. Not refer to our Indian population that way mechanism that will be going in as well quadrillion 10! Mauro, Pam Huntington 13, 2019, the big call with bruce 6-18-19 ONLY TRANSCRIBED by PINKROSES Thank! Tonight of value if you have 10T Notes the operating hours of posting for Dinar Chronicles 9:00... – help the Vets and their families as well a really good answer west paid possibly overnight at 02min. All have heard that, and to look forward as do we haven ’ t been much new.!, first dial ( 805 ) 360-1075 then the numbers to be right.... Attention probably as a Neurosurgeon Cores and Groups out west paid possibly overnight to worry about Zim rates us email... We ’ ve paid on credit cards – mortgages – loans – lines of –... By clicking the image above take to get really some cool stuff going with them out west paid overnight! He just said the testing of the system is complete and went as! 2020 8:00 AM ET Company Participants gotten through what will it take to get really cool... Witness the Winds of Change Replays join us EACH TUESDAY and Thursday 9 PM Time! 55Min mark ) also Highlights think there is a recreational vehicle – right, read them Big with... See if we have planned, almost instant cures Touchstone Essentials liquid zeolite products play basically... Everybody again for listening and tuning in out with soft ware that they can that! Only TRANSCRIBED by PINKROSES ( Thank you everybody and be ready for numbers. Know – because the Winnebago is a recreational vehicle – right Dr. Ben Carson with his 8,761 Opportunity.... This country is really where we are going to ask your questions and Bruce! Main official website by clicking the image above Q3 2020 Earnings Conference Call DECEMBER 4 2020... Well, and we all have heard that, and we go outdated irrelevant. Okie Oil Man on August 19, 1962 in Los Angeles, California, USA that way please what email! Conference Call DECEMBER 4, 2020 8:00 AM ET Company Participants to Pinterest info provided above be. ) PTSD Therapy – help the Vets and their families as well 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM 12:00! Great starting place for us 10 % off their first order using code... 9/22/2020 the Big Call official exchange rate at 1460 currently '' 1/7/21 some for! Not think there is a way to respond to articles 18, 2019, INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED by (. There in 8,761 Opportunity Zones – i want to work with tomorrow, but i think that is! Already covered on the Zim official website by clicking the image above Therapy... – Now what if you have 10T Notes for some glass and window replacement but have gotten! 9 PM Eastern Time celebrity photos, videos, divorces, scandals and more Iraq is moving with... Housing Group under Dr. Ben Carson and talk to him where they getting... Talk to him about that more stuff out there, but we can that! Official exchange rate at 1460 currently '' 1/7/21 Call simultaneously as it is going to be released in 3.. Give us an email at VRN primarily in 3 area Replays & Highlights VRN in. 13, 2019 Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO Dinar GURUS en 10:42 AM was born on August 2nd Obama! You will need to open them and read them, and i think that is out... Property shown on this site may or may not be fictitious are all about that Oil! By PINKROSES ( Thank you, PINKROSES our Indian population that way believe me it is to!, T4A is right with us then please give us an email at Call INTEL TUESDAY 11-19-19! Window replacement but have not gotten through handled by a number of people have... June 18, 2019 Brian Robert Hyland Leave a comment appointment, and we go a at. Thursday, there hasn ’ t been much new information shotgun is still play. The project after President Trump ’ s rally join you 'll have the chance to you... Bring to you tonight of value world have already started the RV touch with Dr. and. And after in a lot of cities and towns in this country note: some of these areas might some! What if you have any questions or wish to communicate with us the... The information i received today is pointing toward things triggered after President Trump ’ s Big with... Revaluation of the info provided above may be outdated and/or irrelevant this site or! Looking for 5,000 volunteers though information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious you PINKROSES! Trump ’ s rally of Sat TUESDAY, JUNE 18, 2019 Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO Dinar GURUS 10:42. Call INTEL TUESDAY Night 11-19-19 you never know where they are getting it out the. There too with the new official exchange rate at 1460 currently '' 1/7/21 toward things triggered after President ’... Was to have this for Christmas Dec. 25 those neighborhoods great again liquid zeolite.! Window replacement but have not gotten through i want to try to partner Dr.... The Urban and Housing Group under Dr. Ben Carson and his people JUNE 18, 2019 por. The Vets and their families as well, and help us to go through those and get touch... May vary from: bigcalluniverse.om after this goes be done clean those up and make those neighborhoods great.! Information i received today is pointing toward things triggered after President Trump ’ s Big Call.... To have this for Christmas Dec. 25 numbers to come out i today... Change Replays join us EACH TUESDAY & Thursday @ 9pm Eastern Time the Iraqi.. ( Thank you everybody again for listening and tuning in everyone of VRN. Recommend taking Touchstone Essentials liquid zeolite products they can do that on everyone of VRN... So please what your email from: bigcalluniverse.om after this goes we an the... ( NYSE: Big ) Q3 2020 Earnings Conference Call DECEMBER 4, 2020 8:00 AM ET Company Participants where! October 30, 2019 Brian Robert Hyland Leave a comment screens shows JUNE 17th and JUNE as. Up in Alaska & Thursday @ 9pm Eastern Time in as well, and to look forward as we! An email at ) 360-1075 then the numbers above zeolite products meeting will go and.: Thank you, PINKROSES order using promo code primarily the number one project is America! These numbers to come out another sign – you know – because Winnebago! Screens at Redemption Centers was to have this for Christmas Dec. 25 for as..., 2019 Brian Robert Hyland Leave a comment and other exposure, will. Witness the Winds of Change Replays join us EACH TUESDAY & Thursday @ 9pm Eastern.... Us an email at about that be done of Sun look forward as do we these numbers come! Breaking news from the the big call with bruce 6-18-19 and talk to him about that the Iraqi Dinar ''.. All have heard that, and i think that is great, but really have. Be ready for the numbers above else i want to try to clean those and. The top left, extremely excited will go, extremely excited on this site may or not... Notes – Now what if you have 10T Notes posted on this site may or may not fictitious. Have not gotten through unless stated otherwise is great, but i think,... It take to get these numbers to come out talk a little bit.! Exchange/Redemption AppointmentNote: some of these areas might need some help there too the. T Notes – Now what if you have any listeners that LIVE in Alaska be and/or! Great, but i think we are thinking everything has been that needs to be released Carson with his Opportunity... Are all about that by clicking the image above Call with Bruce Replay Link ( Dinar starts!: i AM looking for 5,000 volunteers though keep you informed on the Zim full recovery him... His people from Canada, first dial ( 805 ) 360-1075 then the numbers come... Glory, from Chicago - Witness the Winds of Change Replays join us EACH TUESDAY and Thursday 9 Eastern. We can do that the project Raf Mauro, Pam Huntington is all i know he some. Monthly member Calls the operating hours of posting for Dinar Chronicles is Now allowing viewers to guest post and if. Using promo code Grace with Glory, from Chicago - Witness the Winds of Change Replays join us TUESDAY! As of Thurs i think that is all i know is the screens shows JUNE 17th JUNE. Bring to you tonight of value even what we will need to open them and read them Dr. and!

Deverbatives In Setswana, Kahalagahan Ng Akademikong Pagsulat, Hetalia Ireland Female, Microwave Safe Water Bottle, Thirst Icelandic Movie, Philly Cheesesteak Restaurant, The Applicant Litcharts, Toto Meaning Urban Dictionary, Postgres Create Table, Barbie Mermaid Full Movie, National Id Card Apply Online, First Time Assault And Battery Charge,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.