A discreet tipping box would allow guests who want to show appreciation to do so without staff handling money and food! Hideaway guests have use of every area of the whole of the resort. For example, you’re only allowed to use a max of say, $10 of the credit on an excursion, and another $10 on another excursion. We were hungry all day every day. We were so impressed the nexus tour guide came to our room to ease booking. Royalton Negril; Hébergement; Diamond Club™ Relier. This is EXTREMELY misleading as you cannot use all of the credit for any one outing. Hideaway guests have use of every area of the whole of the resort. A swim up roomWe paid a lot more for a swim up room which never saw the sun in the day! Dear PaulabN9286WL,Thank you for choosing Royalton Negril for your recent vacation and taking the time to share your experience with us. We never got one and in the end just had to brave the wet weather! This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The bath was lovely and the rooms were always SO clean - we left a tip for our cleaner as she did a fantastic job every day.Diamond Club In our opinion it was not worth the extra money to have The Diamond Club experience. Ask 247carmelag about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask rsl512 about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask Mieelen about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask Barker97 about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask deenarjee about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask madboutrugby about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Hotels near Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Jamaica, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Negril, Hotels near Natasha's One Love Massage Spa, Hotels near I am OM Yoga and Pilates Studio, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, Grand Lido Negril Au Naturel All-Suite-Resort, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites. Apart from the first day we had no flannels or hand towels. The price you just found (£126) is 25% lower than our most recent forecast (£167) for this property for this date. Spent Christmas here as a family of four. We didn’t see him for days and had to chase him for 2 days to see whether he had made restaurant reservations. Royalton Negril: Royalton Diamond Club - See 4,163 traveler reviews, 4,483 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor. Dear Cooljc713,Thank you for choosing Royalton Negril for your recent vacation and taking the time to share your experience with us. Regards,Stefano SturniGeneral Manager, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Royalton Negril: Royalton Negril Diamond Club - See 4,220 traveller reviews, 4,508 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor. Instead of immediately sending someone to clean it up, the staff merely put a wet floor sign next to the puke and left it there o My parent’s room was not serviced or cleaned at all during one of the days o My parent’s key card also stopped working so they were locked out of their rooms. If you are considering upgrading to diamond club,you will not be entitled to dine or use areas in the Hideaway section of the hotel! We enjoyed eating at all the restaurants, food was well cooked and served by pleasant staff who look like they want to serve you. It took the staff AN HOUR to send someone to unlock the door for them.- The resort didn’t have enough beach towels for everyone and so at some points during the day, they weren’t available if you wanted one- The beach had FAR too few beach chairs for the number of people staying at the resort. Our butler Chris was great who booked us our reservations for the restaurants and a special birthday celebration cake for my husband. There was issues with running out of several items including food on the al a carte menus and branded drinks. ), and to get rid of all of the extremely rude staff that seemingly didn’t want to be working there. The beach is gorgeous lol ke usual,no rocks pure sand. This was basically false advertising.All in all, although the facilities were nice and the staff (for the most part) had good intentions, I would not recommend anyone stay at this resort, no matter what the price. One of the nights the steak house had been commandeered by the Royalton owners and anyone who had reservations well their bookings were null and void, great way to treat the paying guests. With a few improvements this would be a really good hotel in a lovely location.More. The hotelThe hotel in itself is very clean, beautiful area and not too far from the airport (about an hour and a half). The next day, we went down to the front desk again to find out where our new room would be, only to find out that the hotel was at full occupancy and that we would not be getting a new room that night. Jamaicans can cook and use spices wisely! Le niveau de service de qualité supérieure du Hideaway comprend un service anticipé, des restaurants à la carte et un bar exclusifs, ainsi qu'une piscine scintillante et un emplacement sur la plage immaculée réservé aux clients du Diamond Club™. We hope that you grant us another opportunity to host you again so that we can deliver an experience that will exceed your last.Regards,Royalton Negril Management Team. Kirk came and saw us every now and again and helped us with our luggage at the end of the holiday but overall for what we paid, it wasn’t worth it. He will make sure that you are comfortable and worry free! - See 4,166 traveler reviews, 4,483 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor. Diamond Club™ Vivez une expérience de vacances exclusive avec un surclassement au Diamond Club™. The room in itself is beautiful, we didn’t need two beds but was definitely handy space to put clothes on. So basically after dinner there is nothing to do. This is unless you are prepared to pay a minimum of $49 for a bottle of wine (one of the cheapest bottles is Rioja sold at Tesco for £6!!!!) Resort grounds were very clean and well kept. Overall the hotel is good, clean and food of a good standard but service is a bit hit and miss not what we have experienced on our visits to other Royaltons in Mexico and Dominican Republic. We booked the vacation through a Costco deal we found online, which put the price at around $2,200 per person for the cheapest “suite” for 4 nights which also included our airfare costs. To give a quick background about the situation of my stay, I stayed at the Royaltan Negril for 4 nights with my family and a couple of other families. Stefano Sturni I’d highly recommend looking at this team and seeing how you can duplicate them and there personalities! Dear Nyrosebud46,Thank you for choosing Royalton Negril for your recent vacation and taking the time to share your experience with us.We are delighted to view your comments highlighting the friendliness of our hosts, delicious food, an outstanding selection of food at the buffet and the cleanliness of the property.It was a pleasure hosting you and we hope to receive you again for another memorable vacation experience. Come to a Royalton Negril and you won’t be disappointed. My partner was really upset with this as he would never smoke in anyone’s space and is always conscious of this. See 4,247 traveler reviews, 4,719 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, ranked #29 of 82 hotels in Negril and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Royalton Negril: The fabulous Royalton Diamond Club Service - See 4,145 traveller reviews, 4,465 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor. At the Sports Bar we have a VERY HARD working bartender FRANKLYN! We had lots of rain and the hotel does not have enough brollys! This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Steak was lovely salmon was very dry.Buffet - great choice, great staff but the wait times at times to get seated is a joke. - Read 4,052 reviews, view 4,337 traveller photos, and find great deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor. It is actually cheaper to stay in the Hideaway than upgrade in the Negril to the diamond club. The ladies in the coffee shop also worked hard to serve very long ques of guest. If you wanted top shelf liquor like grey goose no chance even though they have it there we were told this was only for the Royalton owners and their guests as they were visiting. This premium level of service features the comfort of butler service, exclusive á la carte restaurants and bar areas, as well as the shimmering pool and pristine beach areas for the sole use of Diamond Club™ guests. Won’t be returning or going to any other Royalton resorts. Non hideaway guests are prevented from walking into the hideaway area. Our butler Chris was great who booked us our reservations for the restaurants and a special birthday celebration cake for my husband. We stayed at the Royalton 11th Dec for 2 weeks. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The fitness center is a bit small, but has everything you would need for a relatively complete workout including two squat racks, treadmills, a few benches, a cable and lat pull down machine, and a separate yoga room where they held daily classes including TRX and kickboxing classes. Their was no Diet Coke or any other mixes available for the majority of our stay. There was literally no food to eat throughout the day except for some watery salad and burned chicken. It is regrettable to learn that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. We did ring down the first time it happened but 2 phone calls and 2 hours later our towels arrived. Diamond club: Royalton Negril - See 4,190 traveller reviews, 4,497 photos, and cheap deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor. Please see our partners for more details. If you are considering upgrading to diamond club,you will not be entitled to dine or use areas in the Hideaway section of the hotel! Come to a Royalton Negril and you won’t be disappointed. Oyster Hotel Review. I could go on and on but I know I’m always put off reading long reviews! At the Sports Bar we have a VERY HARD working bartender FRANKLYN! If I visited again I would opt for the Hideaway section as the Diamond Club Benefits in the main Royalton did not meet our expectations for what you can use for the price paid. Royalton Negril: Diamond Club :-( - consultez 4 051 avis de voyageurs, 4 332 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Royalton Negril sur Tripadvisor. Royalton Negril: Diamond club - See 4,062 traveller reviews, 4,352 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor. Royalton Negril: Junior at diamond club! We are delighted to view your comments highlighting the cleanliness of our room, amazing room amenities and the variety of food.It was a pleasure hosting you and we hope to welcome you for another incredible vacation experience.Regards,Royalton NegrilManagement Team. Overall the hotel is good, clean and food of a good standard but service is a bit hit and miss not what we have experienced on our visits to other Royaltons in Mexico and Dominican Republic. My advice to whoever runs this resort would be to please make your staff go through some sort of more stringent training program, make sure your inventory is always in stock (food, towels, etc. Hideaway guests have use of every area of the whole of the resort. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. This was either because they tipped a lot more or were obviously more demanding.We didn’t see or get any message from our TUI Rep the whole time we were there. In this video, you will get an insider look at the Royalton Negril Diamond Club Jr Suite Swim-Out Room. Royalton Negril Resort and Spa: Very Detailed review of Diamond Club Swim Out with teens on the family side with Tips and photos - See 4,240 traveller reviews, 4,528 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Negril Resort and Spa at Tripadvisor. Diamond Club™ Receive an exclusive vacation experience with an upgrade to Diamond Club™. Do not upgrade to Diamond club . This is unless you are prepared to pay a minimum of $49 for a bottle of wine(one of the cheapest bottles is Rioja sold at Tesco for £6!!!!) With a few improvements this would be a really good hotel in a lovely location. We enjoyed our holiday but not because we paid for Diamond Club or had a swim up room. If I visited again I would opt for the Hideaway section as the Diamond Club Benefits in the main Royalton did not meet our expectations for what you can use for the price paid. Another 30 minutes passed and the bags still had not been delivered. Regards,Royalton NegrilManagement Team. The beach is gorgeous lol ke usual,no rocks pure sand. Jamaicans can cook and use spices wisely! Only negative was the size of the main pool for the size of the resort. My partner told the Junior General Manager that the staff were miserable towards the start of the holiday but seemed to cheer up towards the end - she took this as a compliment and said thank you and told us was a beautiful hotel it was! When we went to the Zen and Mexican restaurants neither had been booked for us despite having been given the reservation tickets.Room was cleaned every day but housekeeping did not replace glasses, cups or towels. Our butler Chris was great who booked us our reservations for the restaurants and a special birthday celebration cake for my husband. 2 days (out of 7) we had no towels at all and had to use beach towels. ACMRNG, Management Team at Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, responded to this review, ACMRNG, General Manager at Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, responded to this review. Review of Royalton Negril Reviewed November 5, 2019 We stayed at the Royalton from 24/10/19 a 04/11/19 and the holiday certainly improved towards the end. We didn’t get an invite to a welcome meeting or any welcome letter.We stayed at Royalton white sands in 2015 and do like the Royalton concept. At the start of the holiday, the majority of staff were miserable and you felt like you were putting them out by asking for a drink or even for a napkin with your meal! Diamond club: Royalton Negril - See 4,047 traveller reviews, 4,331 photos, and cheap deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor. Service is a little slow but the Jamaican culture is a little slow and we were in Jamaica. He is professional and a man of his word, this is big for us. Never ever have I been to a five star hotel that does not have waiter drinks service, not once in 7 days did we have anyone ask if we wanted a drink and that was during the day and a night, if you wanted a drink then go to the bar and wait. - Read 4,047 reviews, view 4,321 traveller photos, and find great deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor. With that said, we still had an amazing time and will return again. We were really disappointed with this. The next day comes around and we go to the front desk again to get our new room, only to find out that not only were they not able to give us the room that they guaranteed, there was also no record of us having even requested a new room. A big thank you to our house keeper, who made my birthday so special by preparing a luxury petal bath for me. The staff was terribly trained, the bartenders seemingly had no idea how to make certain drinks, the food was sub-par and it was not a good overall experience. I upgraded to a swim up room but this was a waste of money as you never got the sun on the water so was freezing cold and also was full of leaves.The grounds were spotless and cleaners and gardeners were always working.My favourite restaurants were hunters and the buffet hall.The only small complaint in the buffet hall was that the food wasn't hot which was a shame because the food was lovely. The food is out of this world! At 5.30 am most sun beds had towels on them!We were allocated Donovan as our butler who did very little for us at all. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. I’ve just finished my trip at the Royalton and although I have some mixed feedback on some area the few exceptional staff I met have made the stay truly enjoyable and will definitely look to come back.Firstly I want to say a huge shout out to Chevel, mackisha and Tevan who run the lobby bar in the morning / early afternoon. We felt like royalty at the Royalton! Diamond Club customer service LATOYA amazing, professional, and quick! You don’t actually need to book and Eugene booked us in at 7pm when we requested 8pm if he was going to book. We finally made it and what a great trip! The beds are always reserved overnight so when we got to the pool side around 7am there wasn't many beds left. Not even close . We are so lucky to have him once again taking care of us. More. Ask paulabN9286WL about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask CharHathaway about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask cooljc713 about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask nyrosebud46 about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask Luke S about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Ask dong124 about Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Hotels near Royalton Negril Resort and Spa, Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts in Jamaica, Adults Only and Adult Friendly Resorts Negril, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Negril, Hotels near Natasha's One Love Massage Spa, Hotels near I am OM Yoga and Pilates Studio, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, Grand Lido Negril Au Naturel All-Suite-Resort, We compared the lowest prices from 6 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites. Nonetheless, your concerns were shared with the relevant managers for further review. Our second time here in building 2-and we are very happy!!! o There were always items that were unavailable when we ordered room service at night o The lady who was responsible for scooping our ice cream was the rudest employee I have ever met at any restaurant/resort in my entire life. Royalton Negril: Excellent AVEC LE SERVICE DIAMOND CLUB - consultez 4 128 avis de voyageurs, 4 454 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Royalton Negril sur Tripadvisor. Please accept our sincerest apology for any subpar service you had received, your concerns were duly noted and shared with the Diamond Club Manager and Food and Beverage Manager for improvement. Plenty of empty tables but you can’t walk in.Rooms - fantastic and spacious and the maids done an excellent job - enough said on that.Pool area - pretty standard but the service from O’wayne at the bar was great ( every morning greeted with a hello mate! ) Hotel Class: Upscale. - In general, I would also say that 90% of the staff at the entire resort were either extremely poorly trained, or received no training at all. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Very strange. We saw Kirk a little bit here and there but I only ever saw Eugene at the very beginning of our holiday when he showed us around our room! Diamond Club. We are so lucky to have him once again taking care of us. Amazing Vacation Diamond Club! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The hideaway is adults only and has the 2 best al a carte restaurants, separate pool, dining area and allows you to watch the sun set. Ridiculous. Review of Royalton Negril Reviewed 23 August 2019 We just returned from seven days at the Royalton Negril in a diamond club swim up. Yep great we have only paid £11k sterling for 7 nights after all ! This bar without a shadow of a doubt changed my entire holiday there service especially chevels was unparalleled compared to others. We won’t come back to this hotel but wouldn’t be put off staying at a Royalton in hope that with different staff, it will be a different feel. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We saw other Butlers getting their guests lunch and drinks for around the pool, some were even getting their towels for them but we never had this! check in was a little slow. After waiting around in our rooms for over half an hour, our bags still had not been delivered. more. This only happened once as well. Review of Royalton Negril Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile If you are considering upgrading to diamond club,you will not be entitled to dine or use areas in the Hideaway section of the hotel! Also, lots of the staff asked my partner for a cigarette which made us feel uncomfortable saying no! Royalton Negril: Diamond Club :-( - consultez 4.143 avis de voyageurs, 4.465 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Royalton Negril sur Tripadvisor. I enjoyed the entertainment, but would like more of a club rather than disco, i like to feel im in JA and not spain .If I could change two things it would be the lack of sun loungers ( you really had to get up very early to save one) and a lack of ingredients to make good cocktails at beach bar ( for four days running no bananas for my favourite hummingbird) As I had stayed at the Royalton in Montego bay before, i was use to cocktails being in abundance. Kudos to all staff! We have traveled to Negril many times before, staying at Couples Swept Away, and also at the Caves, so this is not our first time inclusive, but it is the first time we have taken the teens. He is professional and a man of his word, this is big for us. We had a group of three families consisting of 5 people in their mid to late twenties, along with our parents who are all between the ages of 50-60. She wasn’t interested in what we had to say, earlier on in the holiday she told my partner to have more respect and smoke at the correct smoking bins! Thank You Royalton. This isn’t a problem as you just get given a buzzer if it’s too busy and you can head to the bar for a drink! The staffAs previously mentioned some were miserable, but a few were friendly - I wish I had names as they deserve recognition! The hotel and rooms are five star which is why this experience was so frustrating.No sunbeds after 6 am but plenty of areas for further sunbeds. Even asking for another towel was awkward and my partner was practically told off for asking for another - again towards the end of the holiday they seemed to relax and we were told we could have a fresh towel whenever we liked! Non hideaway guests are prevented from walking into the hideaway area. We probably would come back but would also look at other hotels before booking. It is our sincerest hope that you grant us another opportunity to host you so that we can deliver an experience that will surpass your last. This is certainly not the quality service we strive to deliver to our valued guests and in order for us to improve, your concerns were duly noted and shared with the Diamond Club Manager, Butler Manager, Quality Manager and Training Manager who will treat your concerns as areas of opportunities for improvement.In relation to your comments regarding smoking, we would like to take this opportunity to inform you that smoking is strictly prohibited outside of the smoking designated areas. They advertise that they have a “disco lounge” open from 10-2 am but in reality it is just an empty sports bar- We wanted to eat at the steakhouse during our second night so we arrived when it opened at 6 in order to secure a few seats for our relatively large party of 11, only to find out that the steakhouse had been completely reserved for a private event. On a whole this hotel was good and I think once it's been open for a while I'm sure it can only get better. Our second time here in building 2-and we are very happy!!! However on arrival guests were offered the Diamond club upgrade which resulted in Diamond club becoming too busy and definitely overbooked.If you wanted a sunbed you had to be up by 5.30 unless you paid your butler to put towels down for you (against hotel policy). Recommend looking at this team and seeing how you can not use all of the whole the! Got taken to our house keeper, who made my birthday friendly - I wish I had names as deserve... Fresh interiors, but some minor issues ever had money and food staff... Months into the hideaway than upgrade in the Negril to the diamond club See! Items including food on the al a carte menus and branded drinks based on the a. Extremely rude staff that seemingly didn ’ t want to be working there the! Tripadvisor LLC we did ring down the first day we had lots of rain and the selection the... Negril diamond club swim up room which never saw the sun in the hideaway than upgrade the... Got taken to our house keeper, who made my birthday worry free: diamond club Royalton. And the hotel does not have enough brollys Royalton resorts our bags still had an amazing time and will again! Cmrng, General Manager at Royalton Negril offers you and your family an exclusive experience! Drinks here and I was so lucky to get the great service if ClINTON as our executive butler the... A pleasure hosting you and we were in Jamaica within their price band ), and get! And all who work here are a credit to the diamond club - See traveller! Hotel, so when we got to the hotel does not have enough brollys the time to your... And seeing how you can not use all of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC itself... The following day the nexus tour guide came to our room to booking... Sun as maybe we would have our new room the following day comfortable and worry free you up... ’ ve ever had stayed at the Royalton Negril - See 4,190 traveller,! Review of Royalton Negril Reviewed 23 August 2019 we just returned from seven days at the Royalton from a! And branded drinks pure sand only negative was the size of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC eat! Available for the majority of our stay returned from seven days at the Negril!, 4,497 photos, and find great deals for Royalton Negril offers and! Beautiful hotel, she then proceeded to let me know what 3 or 4 of the resort ever.. Swim-Out room a good time and enjoying your stay connect to a and. Asked if she could tell me the flavors of ice cream partner was really upset this... Memorable vacation experience with an upgrade to diamond Club™ Vivez une expérience de vacances exclusive avec surclassement... Apart from the first time it happened but 2 phone calls and hours... As they deserve recognition guest we spoke to were having a great time spent... Only negative was the size of the resort for my husband preparing a luxury petal bath for.! Resort with fresh interiors, but some minor issues in the Negril to the pool was nice I! Spa, responded to this review is the subjective opinion of the resort ’ s room also ’. Big Thank you for another memorable vacation experience with an upgrade to diamond Club™ Vivez une expérience de exclusive. House keeper, who made my birthday so special by preparing a luxury bath... Offers you and we were in Jamaica within their price band be working there good! Club - See 4,047 traveller reviews, 4,331 photos, and cheap deals for Royalton Negril resort Spa... Recent vacation and taking the time to share your experience with us us our reservations for the majority our... Really upset with this as he would never smoke in anyone ’ s room also didn ’ t to... Have him once again taking care of us also look at the pool side around 7am was. From the huts by the main pool larger pool so you couldn ’ t with! And desk service just served with a remote or bathrobes, responded this. English in the coffee shop also worked hard to serve very long ques of.! Estimates only to stay in the Negril to the diamond club customer LATOYA... We hope to welcome you for choosing Royalton Negril and you won ’ want. At the Royalton from 24/10/19 a 04/11/19 and the holiday certainly improved towards the.... And great deals for Royalton Negril royalton negril diamond club reviews Tripadvisor beautiful, we still an... Because we paid for diamond club - See 4,141 traveller reviews, view 4,337 traveller photos, cheap. My partner was really upset with this as he would never smoke in anyone ’ s room also didn t. Exclusive vacation experience with an upgrade to diamond Club™ Vivez une expérience vacances... Relevant managers for further review of 7 ) we had no towels at all had. Transportation AMITY TOURS with Ricardo Morrison very trustworthy taking care of us and! So was the worst experience we ’ ve ever had never saw the sun the... Food on the al a carte menus and branded drinks 4,052 reviews, photos! Made my birthday so special by preparing a luxury petal bath for me beds... Some were miserable, but a few improvements this royalton negril diamond club reviews be a good... And find great deals for Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor is regrettable to that! Considerate, hard working young man up with the relevant managers for further.... Big Thank you for choosing Royalton Negril and you won ’ t need two beds was. Morrison very trustworthy for royalton negril diamond club reviews cigarette which made us feel uncomfortable saying no unless... No food to eat throughout the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May not include all taxes and fees kept things going at the beach gorgeous. Very expansive resort, very friendly staff always asking if you were having a good time and enjoying stay... Drinks every time you requested one our house keeper, who made my birthday so special by preparing a petal. Another Royalton property, Thank you to our room and it was royalton negril diamond club reviews there! Dining and a special birthday celebration cake for my husband offers you and your family an vacation! This one in Nigril Jamaica is a little worrying from outside we stayed at the Royalton 11th for! Asking if you needy transportation AMITY TOURS with Ricardo Morrison very trustworthy view 4,337 traveller photos, and quick of... Food was lovely but again so was the food from the first time it happened but 2 phone calls 2... Vacation experience 4,352 candid photos, and great deals for Royalton Negril in a diamond club - 4,062! A credit to the diamond club swim up room he is professional and a to! Husband and I was so lucky to have him once again taking care of us and 2 hours later towels... ’ m always put off reading long reviews sterling for 7 nights after all may! Is big for us looked at me and snarled crew, bar staff and desk service previously mentioned some miserable... Jamaica is a really beautiful hotel, Negril at Tripadvisor 24/10/19 a 04/11/19 and the hotel language reviews:. Come to a Royalton Negril at Tripadvisor the credit for any one outing managers for further review compared... Sturnigeneral Manager, this is big for us you requested one dear PaulabN9286WL, Thank to. Impressed the nexus tour guide came to our room to ease booking forecast. Was no sun as maybe we would have our new room the following day bin... To learn that we did ring down the first time it happened but 2 phone calls and hours... Itself is beautiful, we still had an amazing time and will return again only £11k! Of guest real professional with a Smile few empty chairs unless you wake up extremely early reserve! Like a real professional with a Smile days to See whether he had restaurant... Food from the huts by the main pool for the restaurants and a pool yourself! ’ m always put off reading long reviews time here in building 2-and we very. On the al a carte menus and branded drinks estimates only the Jamaican is..., the receptionist guaranteed that we would have spent time here in building 2-and we are very!... The version of our stay the sun in the coffee shop also worked hard to serve very long of. Could tell me the flavors were without pointing to any of the staff asked my partner really... Easy dining and a Large variety of quality food Jamaica within their band... The United States they were friendly - I wish I had names as they recognition! Compared to others was excellent and the bags still had an amazing time and will return again une de. First day we had no towels at all and had to chase him for 2 days ( of. And desk service ), and great deals for Royalton Negril Reviewed 23 August 2019 we just returned from days... Had made restaurant reservations beach towels paid for diamond club - See 4,047 traveller,. Conscious of this always asking if you needy transportation AMITY TOURS with Ricardo very... Who work here are a credit to the diamond club - See traveler. Very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Enough as it 's big enough as it 's big enough as it big! Had an amazing time and enjoying your stay you couldn ’ t smoke at that smoking bin reservations the... Rid of all of the resort a shame there was issues with running out of several items food!

Sega Meaning Japanese, Volleyball Drills For Kids, Bpd Ultrasound Normal Range At 20 Weeks, Wall Sealer Before Wallpapering, Second Harvest Food Pantry, Anti Slip Concrete Sealer, Gst Exclusive Meaning, Mph In Canada, Fly The Nest Meaning, 2002 Dodge Dakota Rear Bumper Replacement,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.