google_ad_slot = "0539846242"; Filter Size. Home / Filter Size. Copyright ©2006-2019 kurtmunger.com. In other words, if I wanted to buy a set of filters that I could use with all lenses (with step up rings as necessary) what size should I look at that would be reasonable for possible future lens purchases (which are yet uncontemplated and unknown)? If I were to choose only one lens for a day trip, or even for a multi day trip, this would be the lens I would choose for my Sony kit. Full life size reproduction. In addition to outstanding optical performance, it has a compact, lightweight design for portability and mobility befitting the E-mount system. Dis-continued in 2009 and re-issued in 2011, now gone. It’s also possible to damage the thread from over-tightening the filter. How to Find the Lens Diameter New Sony design for 2010. That’s especially true of circular polarizers, where you need to rotate the filter to get the proper polarizing effect. , . Special glass, coatings and sophisticated manufacturing combine to give you truly professional, creative tools. 7 Piece 40.5mm Filter Set Includes 3 PC Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) and 4 PC Close Up Filter Set for Sony Alpha A5000, A5100, A6000, A6300, A6500, NEX-5TL, NEX-6 Camera with Sony 16-50mm E-Mount Lens 4.5 out of 5 stars 94 But you don't need to break out a ruler. Camera strap. Re-badged Minolta, has 4 rotating filters inside lens. Many filters have a coating applied to reduce glare. //-->,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.