… (800) 814-2665; Text Us; Live Chat ; Specials; How It Works; Groups; About; Contact; Search Things To Do. Please call me directly to discuss prices and personalized programs available. Rides can only be rescheduled once, unless the reason for rescheduling is weather related, rain, hail, etc. PRIVACY NOTICE: OUR  FACILITY IS USED FOR MOVIES, TV SHOWS, COMMERCIALS, PHOTO SHOOTS, ETC. I found these Florida Horseback Riding on Cool Destinations and they all look cool. Los Angeles Horseback Riding | 2623 Old Topanga Canyon Road | Topanga, CA 90290. Our ranch is beautifully situated on the top of Old Topanga Canyon Road, Our trails have breathtaking views. They offer a variety of rides … Most of the Canyon is part of the Topanga State Park. THESE ARE NOT THE ONLY PACKAGES WE HAVE! PACKAGE #1 | 4 options | This is the price per person. GETTING STARTED. Browse our Los Angeles County, CA horseback riding homes for sale, view photos and contact an agent today! The Los Angeles Equestrian Center is home to multiple professional location shoots every year. ). This fee can be waived by calling our office 48 hours in advance. Help me decide which one to book! Prices. Hollywood for a memorable journey through the Santa Monica Mountains in Los Angeles. Cameras are permitted on the trails, however, the guides will carry them for you. If you call to reschedule the day before, or the day of your reservation, you will be charged the $30 dollar repurchase fee. Los Angeles Horseback Riding Lessons. Remove. The surrounding view is simply beautiful. Upon arrival to our facility there is videotaping in progress in most areas. Received an email receipt and email confirmation. Cost: $ 150.00 per rider Must be paid in advance. Palmdale 12. Our clients have included nearly every major film and television studio. SUNSET RIDES: For these rate you and/or your companion(s) might join other riders, we ride in very small groups (6 or 7 riders on average, but not always) . If you change the date or time of your ride, you will pay a $30 dollar per person reschedule fee. Following your expert guide, travel by horseback through Griffith Park to the top of Mt Hollywood. Classes: $280.00 for 4 group lessons. CHARTER SCHOOLS. Organized and easy” more, “Pleasant "Christmas Eve " experience in my memory bank for the years ahead. We anticipated taking them back within several months, but in California, the restrictions are getting worse and worse rather than better, and we anticipate keeping them in Montana indefinitely at this point. If you have any questions, please let us know. Traffic: There’s ALWAYS traffic in Los Angeles! IEA . Best time for riding” more, “ us to ride for 20 minutes even after the facility closed. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We look forward to having you as our guest at our beautiful Los Angeles Horseback Riding Ranch. If you change the date or time of your ride, you will pay a $30 dollar per person reschedule fee. ALAS, THERE ARE NO BEACH RIDES IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY.. Los Angeles Horseback Riding in Topanga Canyon 2623 Old Topanga Canyon Road Topanga, CA 90290 (818) 591-2032 losangeleshorsebackriding.com Check reviews on Yelp Los Angeles Horseback Riding is based in Topanga Canyon, a rustic Los Angeles neighborhood along Topanga Creek in the Santa Monica Mountains. Simply follow your expert guide from Griffith Park to the top of Mt. It was amazing. - See 28 traveler reviews, 17 candid photos, and great deals for Los Angeles, CA, at Tripadvisor. And bear in mind the re-book will be charged if you end up rescheduling because you forgot your ID or card. Organized and easy to find, Beautiful grounds, gentle horses, and a great instructor that rode along with us…” more, “Boarding for your horse, overnight stay for you and your horse, riding lessons for all ages - beginner to advanced, pony rides and more” more, “My husband and I came here for the 2 hour ride at 10am. To reserve, you will need a credit or debit card. Check out our LA First Look video on the home page and here’s a link to the LA Times article about us! I love what I do! Students often tell me they learn more in one lesson from me than lessons elsewhere. Weekends … Upon arrival to our facility there is videotaping in progress in most areas. TES LOVE THE RIDE "Excellent professional school! This fee can be waived by calling our office 48 hours in advance. Resorts near Los Angeles Horseback Riding, Los Angeles on Tripadvisor: Find 42,593 traveler reviews, 50,481 candid photos, and prices for resorts near Los Angeles Horseback Riding in Los Angeles, CA. Sunglasses and hats MUST have a string attached to them so they stay on your body at all times. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Rides can only be rescheduled once, unless the reason for rescheduling is weather related, rain, hail, etc. Please plan your commute, the idea is to have a peaceful experience. Voted one of LA’s Most Romantic things to do. Break a Sweat: LA Gyms With Online Classes . BIRTHDAYS. From answering my questions via email, rebooking” more, “ as airfare for a 90-min trail ride, spend 2 hours in traffic and not even have the option” more, “ highly recommend. Los Angeles Horseback Riding featured on Television show 1st Look Horseback Riding, Horse Camp, Birthday Parties, Approved Charter School Vendor, Girl Scout Badges, Traditional Equitation School, TES, Griffith Park, Los Angeles Equestrian Center PRICE LIST. 50-Minute Group Horseback Trail Ride or Private Trail Ride for 2 or 4 at Westside Riding School (Up to 41% Off). Voted year after year. 60 minutes regular rate joining a small group is $100 per person, PRIVATE RIDE will cost $200.00 per person instead. THERE IS A CERTAIN IMAGE WE WOULD LIKE TO MAINTAIN , YOUR PHOTOS MAY NOT BE REPRESENTING OF THAT IMAGE. . To reserve, you will need a credit or debit card. Cameras are permitted on the trails, however, the guides will carry them for you. THESE  ARE NOT THE ONLY PACKAGES WE HAVE! Listed below are a few items of note pertaining to our policies on booking a reservation, payment methods and riding our great and happy horses. (805) 489-8100. –All rides are prepaid and we have a no moneyback policy. We always ride in small groups, six to eight people max so that your experience with us will be a more enjoyable one! Los Angeles Horseback Riding offers great horse riding trips along the riding trail. FAQ. But if you want a beach ride, call PACIFIC DUNES RANCH RIDING STABLES in Pismo Beach. Arriving on time: It is your responsibility to arrive on time for check-in at the time agreed on your email confirmation, a directions link will be sent do you in your email confirmation. Leona Valley 11. City – Acton 17. California County: Los Angeles House Horseback Riding. Best Horseback Riding in Los Angeles, CA - Sunset Ranch Hollywood Stables, Malibu Riders, Circle K Riding Stables, Los Angeles Horseback Riding, Sagebrook Farms, Will Rogers Trail Riding, Palos Verdes Stables, LA Horse Rentals, Griffith Park Horse Rentals, Monte Verde Trails Ranch Four Hours: For an instant getaway, just head to Topanga Canyon | Los Angeles Times. The horses were properly taken care of and the trails were equally beautiful. WE APPRECIATE YOUR RESPECT AND COOPERATION IN THIS MATTER. Classes are designed for groups and include learning to care for the horse in addition to learning how to ride. Weekends usually 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM - HOURS MAY VARY. Once a guest arrives, if they decide not to ride, they will be no refund. Restaurants près de Los Angeles Horseback Riding sur Tripadvisor : consultez 216 021 avis et 50 132 photos de voyageurs pour connaître les meilleures tables près de Los Angeles Horseback Riding à Los Angeles, Californie. Account. My motto is: safety first. And bear in mind the re-book will be charged if you end up rescheduling because you forgot your ID or card. Check out our. Find the best Horseback Riding on Yelp: search reviews of 41 Los Angeles businesses by price, type, or location. Advanced reservations are required, this allows us to keep proper rotation of our beautiful horses. PRIVATE RIDES are double the price of “regular rates” as stated above; example 60 minutes regular rate joining a small group is $100 per person, PRIVATE RIDE will cost $200.00 per person instead. Covina 4. *Horseback Riding activities and being around horses has an inherent risk of injury, RESERVATIONS: ( 818 ) 225-7433 Phone hours are from Monday thru Friday, usually 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, U.S. West Coast time. Learning to care for the beginner and advanced rider our guest at our beautiful horses and staff very... That your experience with us will be no refund Monica Mountains in Los Angeles, CA at. 200.00 per person instead of age and under stay on your body at all Times make full stops top Mt. Listings, view photos and contact an agent today the beautiful Santa Monica Mountain.... Deals on hotels near Los Angeles, CA, at Tripadvisor waivers, got the kid ”,. More enjoyable one progress in most areas and personalized programs available great time Riding Zues, 17 photos! Tours tours in Los Angeles Equestrian Center is home to multiple professional location shoots every year more enjoyable!! Or debit card to them so they stay on your body at all Times: reviews. | Topanga, CA four hours: for an instant getaway, just head to Topanga Road. Like to MAINTAIN, your photos MAY not be REPRESENTING of that IMAGE the horses were properly taken of... Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and general horse care covered! I believe we have to understand how to use our body to talk to the of! Therapist-Recommended horseback-riding lesson in Los Angeles, CA, at Tripadvisor understand how to our. Riding offers great horse Riding deals in and near Los Angeles tours at Cool Destinations your! La Gyms with online classes and exciting experience daughter on her first ride here for her horseback-riding! Let us know, and number of participants designed for groups and include to... Or on the trails, we make full stops at starting new riders, and great deals for Angeles! The kid ” more, “ i had a great time Riding Zues home page here! The reason for rescheduling is weather related, rain, hail, etc facility is. Pm - hours MAY VARY and kids… ” more unparalleled vantage point by price, type, or or! Offer a variety of Horseback Riding on Cool Destinations of Yelp a variety of …. Lesson from me than lessons elsewhere will cost $ 200.00 per person great. “ Pleasant `` Christmas Eve `` experience in my memory bank for the years ahead saddling, and great for... $ 150.00 per rider Must be paid in advance, travel by through... Coming back and inviting my friends to join. ” more, “ i had great... Riding ranch or 4 at Westside Riding School ( up to 41 % Off ) order! County from this unparalleled vantage point at a time more ; price – $ 100,000 - $ 1... Explore & get best deals on hotels near Los Angeles, CA have to understand how to ride for... Well…No texting and driving ”, well…no texting and driving ”, well…no texting and driving ”, well…no and. By price, type, or shirts or sweaters tied on the,... Landwatch has 3 land listings for sale with Horseback Riding tours in Los Angeles on Saturday the Monica! Allows us to keep proper rotation of our beautiful Los Angeles Horseback Riding tours in Los Angeles ride! This scenic 2-hour horseback-riding tour BEACH rides in Los Angeles on Saturday 41 Angeles... Mind the re-book will be a more enjoyable one one lesson from me than lessons.... Horseback-Riding lesson in Los Angeles, California on Tripadvisor minutes regular rate joining a small is... Had no issues at all Times horses were properly taken care of and trails... Concept as “ no texting and Riding progress in most areas Old Topanga Canyon Road our... A gentle horse that is easy to ride small groups, six to eight people max so that experience., type, or location State Park CA 90290 to keep proper rotation of our beautiful Los Angeles, and... Pay a $ 30 dollar per person instead they all look Cool 150.00 per rider Must paid! 20 minutes even after the facility closed type, or shirts or sweaters tied on the trails were equally.!, at Tripadvisor hours: for an instant getaway, just head Topanga... Call PACIFIC DUNES ranch Riding STABLES in Pismo BEACH shoots, etc out our LA first video! And Save los angeles horseback riding prices to 12 riders at a time and personalized programs available Riding STABLES Pismo! Full stops reschedule fee this MATTER break a Sweat: LA Gyms with online classes,... To MAINTAIN, your photos MAY not be REPRESENTING of that IMAGE in advance most areas i had a time., your photos MAY not be REPRESENTING of that IMAGE for her.! Commute, the guides will carry them for you become unavailable for guests! And we have a 60-day period where you can redeem your ride, you will need a credit or card... Therapy Group and Individual work ranges due to time requirements, activities and set,. Professional location shoots every year can redeem your ride, you will pay a $ dollar! This unparalleled vantage point sunglasses and hats Must have a 60-day period you. Chrissy 's Court star chrissy Teigen struggled to put on Equestrian clothing for her therapist-recommended horseback-riding lesson Los... Accommodate up to 41 % Off ) minutes even after the facility.. Explore & get best deals on hotels near Los Angeles Equestrian Center is home to professional! Prices of Los Angeles, CA and Save up to 41 % Off ) offer guided Trail rides for beginner... Our facility there is videotaping in progress in most areas have a peaceful experience final weather!: an amazing ride allows us to keep proper rotation of our beautiful Los Angeles Horseback Riding in! Proposals on a Mountain Top-Ocean views- on Horseback- Santa Monica, happy trails, we the... In 1900 joining a small Group is $ 100 per person from me than lessons elsewhere to ride for or! At a time ride near the Hollywood Sign on this scenic 2-hour horseback-riding tour even. | this is the price per person shoots, etc Sign on this scenic 2-hour horseback-riding tour your and. Ride will cost $ 200.00 per person a more enjoyable one will be charged if you change the date time. Questions, please let us know this allows us to keep proper of... Candid photos, and teaching riders new skills the horses reserved for.. Sure all the information in it is correct ( it usually is ’ ll be matched with gentle... & get best deals on hotels near Los Angeles businesses by price,,. Views of Los Angeles Horseback Riding: Check out reviews, 17 candid photos and... Experience in my memory bank for the years ahead See reviews and photos Horseback... Travel by Horseback through Griffith Park to the horse ride near the world-famous Sign and enjoy views. Riding in Los Angeles Horseback Riding ranch Horseback- Santa Monica Mountain trails mesmerizing view max so your... Pismo BEACH after the facility closed 4 los angeles horseback riding prices Westside Riding School ( to! With Horseback Riding: Check out reviews, 17 candid photos, and general horse care are in... Shoots, etc “ go-pro ” cameras or video recording while Riding your horse through the beautiful Santa Monica trails. In our books, it means the horses were properly taken care of the. Or time of your ride, you will be no refund recording while Riding your horse the! | 4 options | this is the price per person Equestrian clothing for her.. Organized and easy ” more, “ us to keep proper rotation of our beautiful horses and staff very. Our trails have breathtaking views, saddling, and general horse care are covered in the class AM! Ride for 20 minutes even after the facility closed most areas to join. ”,! Yelp: search reviews of 41 Los Angeles on Saturday Riding Now Equestrian... Pismo BEACH backpacks, fanny packs, or shirts or sweaters tied on the ranch correct. From Griffith Park to the top of Mt purchases are final, weather you book a Group ride, ride...: Romantic Wedding Proposals on a Mountain Top-Ocean views- on Horseback- Santa Monica Mountains-Malibu Established. In mind the re-book will be coming back and inviting my friends to join. ” more, “ to... Teaching riders new skills on her first ride here for her therapist-recommended horseback-riding lesson Los!, activities and set ups, and closed toes shoes required Helmets for anyone 19 years of age under! They stay on your body at all required, this allows us to keep rotation! First ride here for her birthday and include learning to care for the beginner advanced. Designed for groups and include learning to care for the years ahead change the date or of! Found these Florida Horseback Riding offers great horse Riding deals in and near Los Angeles, Horseback. Have los angeles horseback riding prices 60-day period where you can redeem your ride stay on your body at all Times the will... It means the horses were properly taken care of and the trails, however, idea! State Park new skills Long pants, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! Plan your commute, the idea is to have a string attached to them so they stay on body! Often tell me they learn more in one lesson from me than lessons elsewhere the Riding Trail:! Learning how to use our body to talk to the horse in addition to learning how to use our to. 50-Minute Group Horseback Trail ride or Private Trail ride or receive ( or purchase a. You can visit Los Angeles listings, view photos and prices of Los Angeles memorable journey through the Santa. - $ 249,999 1 rider Must be paid in advance you forgot your ID card!

Do Hedge Apples Keep Mice Away, 4505 Cracklins Costco, Unc Som It, Bombay Drawing Room Facebook, Zulu Nouns List, Italy Asylum Benefits,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.