Went with my daughter to the Stroudsmoor Country Inn to sample their Grande Buffett and t check the location as a wedding venue for my daughters wedding.The Grande Buffett offered beef, chicken, fish and ham as ones' meat selection. Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg: See 97 unbiased reviews of Stroudsmoor Country Inn, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 107 restaurants in Stroudsburg. The restaurant is elegantly appointed with expensive linen, china, crystal and silver. Feast of the Sea Grand Buffet Champagne & Caviar Brunch American Harvest Buffet 257 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg, PA 18360 | (570) 421-6431 Dining Reservations The bread was average. Your meal may be cooked to desired temperature; however, c onsuming raw or undercooked meats, fish, poultry, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food- borne illness. Own or manage this property? I always recommend the Stroudsmoor to anyone looking a fine dining experience. Hours: Wednesday through Sunday for breakfast 8-10am; lunch noon-2:30pm, dinner 4:30-8:30pm Dining Price Range. My husband questioned the price. Ice cold salads...everything for a Vegetarian or Vegan, to the most discerning pallet of the "meat love". Now £125 on Tripadvisor: Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg. We will not return to Stroudsmoor. In addition, you can order additional items. A menu was produced and my husband was asked to point out where the price was $18. Ask thomasmV1958LM about Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Good Food, Excellent Location for a Wedding, Ask Frank S about Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Ask Trish H about Stroudsmoor Country Inn, I would prefer to review breakfast and dinner separately, Ask Joyce B about Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Hotels near Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm, Hotels near Pocono Mountains Visitors Center, Hotels near Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center, Hotels near Monroe County Historical Association, Hotels near Stroud Mansion & Elizabeth D. Walters Library, Hotels near Stroudsburg School of Cosmetology Stroudsburg, PA, Hotels near East Stroudsburg State University, Hotels near East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, Hotels near Warren County Community College, Hotels near Centenary College (New Jersey), American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Stroudsburg, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Stroudsburg, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Stroudsburg, Thai Restaurants for Lunch in Stroudsburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Stroudsburg. Now off to brunch at the Inn and our couples massage at the Spa.” Mr. and Mrs. No Reviews. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Booked 14 times today. 257 Stroudsmoor Road, Stroudsburg, PA 18360 | (570) 421-6431. The entire experience, from the first day we toured the Stroudsmoor, to the rehearsal, the event itself, and the breakfast on Sunday morning, could not have been better. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sunday Brunch and the American Harvest Dinner Buffet complete the weekend dining experience. - See 34 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. My husband did not pursue the issue. European. Friday night dinner, the festa di mare, is an Italian seafood buffet that rivals any seafood I've ever had. :). The feta cheese and smoked salmon was excellent. Everything was nice. The service was excellent. The service, we had the male server and he was some where in left field. Is this a scam on Stroudsmoor's part? Wait staff did not ask about our comfort. Very disappointing. Map updates are paused. This brunch is why Sunday was invented! Ranked #1 by Resorts and Lodging’s Top Ten Pocono Wedding Venues, the Inn features five dedicated event facilities replete with panoramic views, old-world charm and elegance. In addition to the inn’s favorite recipes we offer the finest sandwiches made with Boar’s Head Products, specialty Italian breads, and the freshest toppings complemented by Stroudsmoor … The salad bar and soup was very good. We did not request a different table. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We had to call him back. See Pricing Stroudsmoor Country Inn: Sunday Brunch with friends - See 97 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Televisions come with cable channels. . Begin the day with a spectacular brunch at the prestigious Stroudsmoor Country Inn. My eggplant had too much breading and was over cooked. Menu may vary based on product availability . The SCI menu offerings include a … View deals for Stroudsmoor Country Inn, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. The Settlers Inn. 1698 reviews. A young lady came to our rescue and she was marvelous. Front Desk Agent at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. When the bill arrived, we were charged $23 for the bottle which would have made it cheaper to order 3 separate glasses. Stroudsmoor Country Inn offers 62 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. The waiter commented that it was marketing. ... Book Your Table at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Served from 9:30AM to 1:30PM, affordably prices at $28.95 per person. One of the added benefits celebrating your wedding at Stroudsmoor Country Inn is the guest accommodations. Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg: See 438 traveller reviews, 148 user photos and best deals for Stroudsmoor Country Inn, ranked #5 of 9 Stroudsburg hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Own or manage this property? I ordered the eggs Benedict, and they were prepared perfectly and served on a whole wheat english muffin. Champagne and caviar are the hallmarks of this extraordinary brunch buffet. It turns any Sunday morning into a celebration to remember for family and friends. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features an indoor pool and a restaurant. Guests enjoy the dining options. Near Shawnee Mountain Ski Area. Steakhouse $$$ Mount Pocono / Pocono Manor. The Inn’s accommodations and services are described in great detail in the pages of www.stroudsmoor.com. This was not the menu we had originally received. Just moments from downtown Stroudsburg, a quarter-mile from Interstate 80, on the way to the bus station, down the block from the park and a hop, skip and a jump from the Inn. For all of the food they offer, the prices are reasonable and you will never leave hungry. SCI: The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn - Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Pocono Resort & Fine Dining Where Fine Food, Friends and Family Come Together Make a Reservation Restaurant Hours Visit our restaurant Friday through Sunday over the winter months for lunch and dinner, and our award-winning Sunday Brunch. Call our Restaurant Concierge at 570-421-6431 x 406. Beautifully bespoke guestrooms, … The ambiance & service were excellent; the food and value good. Rates quoted are subject to tax and gratuity. Toast friends during your first course with caviar and a complimentary glass of champagne. We have been coming to SCI for years and the meals are always enjoyable. At the time, all diners were seated in the same section. Since when is a 20% tip required for two people at a buffet? Freshly baked breads, lavish entrées, fresh seafood, and of course, our wonderful cakes are all prepared in-house by our dedicated event catering staff. I think a buffet is difficult to grade a restaurant on, and a brunch is pretty much a standard buffet. I have sat up in bed dreaming about their delectable desserts --that cheesecake omg! I would definitely recommend the eggs Benedict. For over two decades, the Pirone family has offered fine dining in the Pocono Mountains. Restaurants you may also like. What a carving station! My husband ordered a bottle of wine. The beef, they called it a filet, I called it rubber imposter of a steak. The restaurant serves delicious (reasonably priced food) accompanied by a good selection of wines. Best Brunch in Stroudsburg, Pocono Mountains Region: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Brunch Restaurants in Stroudsburg. The deserts were average, with the exception of the Creme Brûlée . Easter Sunday Brunch . . We had to adjust our seats to avoid the sun being in our eyes. Prices are calculated as of 09/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 22/11/2020. Hot dishes served in tandem by the most professionally trained staff. 191) in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania. Guests enjoy the dining options. The beef had little flavor, the fish was overwhelmed by the stuffing, and the chicken with red peppers had good flavor.The pasta and sauces were average and the meat balls were average. He had a conversation with the waiter in which he specifically asked if the price for the bottle was correct on the menu ($18) and made the comment that it was cheaper to buy a bottle rather than order 3 glasses ($7). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Stroudsmoor is open daily for your dining pleasure. more. Since we had dinner first I will begin with that. Three of us dined at Stroudsmoor on Friday, May 20. $43.95 per person Plus beverages, tax and gratuity ~ Children under 10 half-price. Boy, can they pamper you! I am not a ham eater but the ham was excellent. Stroudsmoor is a country inn in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. The Stroudsmoor Difference Nestled in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor is regarded as the regions premiere wedding ceremony and reception site. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. 67,591 were here. 83 reviews of Stroudsmoor Country Inn "In an area where cheesy, overpriced accomodations prevail, the Stroudsmoor Inn stands apart as a charming, homey, inexpensive place to stay. Nothing stood out as spectacular, or negative. Double Cut Grill - Pocono Manor. The wedding couple, the wedding party, and the out of town guests will all be comfortable throughout your wedding weekend. Stroudsmoor In Town. The managment and staff of the restaurant attended to our needs flawlessly. Stroudsmoor Country Inn: Great Sunday Brunch - See 97 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Brilliantly laid out buffet brunch, truly makes Sunday special. We received our dessert but the waiter walked away before we could order tea/coffee. Palm Sunday and Easter Day Brunch, The Easter Grand Buffet at the Main Inn and Terraview. I guess it is what it is. Ready to make a reservation? My party was extremely large and needed handicap accessibility. Jesse, our server was knowledgeable and helpful. Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We received exceptional service and every one received meals that exceeded their expectations. Their portions are huge but the food only fair. The broccoli and cheese soup was good. $31 to $50. Stroudsmoor Country Inn: Brunch at the Stroudsmoor Inn Stroudsburg PA - See 431 traveler reviews, 148 candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsmoor Country Inn at Tripadvisor. This is a beautiful place with wonderful landscaped grounds. This Stroudsburg hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We were not made aware of this prior and when we questioned it we were rudely told to fill out a comment card. SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn: Best Sunday Brunch In NEPA!!! The roasted butternut squash was very good. Zoom in to see updated info. He never returned to ask if we wanted more tea/coffee.All in all, there are better places to dine. Rates quoted are subject to tax and gratuity. Can't recommend SCI enough - no poconos vacation is complete without it! It was very good. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Turkey croquettes, fluffiest light quiche, ham that would make a Virginian say, "Wow!" Champagne and caviar are … Stroudsmoor Country Inn presents the Grand Buffet every Saturday evening with wonderful salads, pasta dishes, and of course mouthwatering selections from the Carving Block. When our bill came we were astonished that there was a 20% tip added to our bill. My daughter did select one of the options because of the layout has everything contained and it offers a Plan B in case of inclement weather. We've had brunch, lunch, and dinner here and have never been disappointed! I found this place totally by chance and was very nervous because I had heard a lot of bad things about the cheesy accomodations in the Poconos. From hors d’oeuvres through deserts, your guests will rave at every bite. View all. See 439 traveller reviews, 148 candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsmoor Country Inn, ranked #5 of 9 hotels in Stroudsburg and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Stroudsburg Tourism Stroudsburg Hotels Stroudsburg Bed and Breakfast Stroudsburg Vacation Rentals ... SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Near Shawnee Mountain Ski Area. We were seated at a table by the window. À la carte dining is always available for your dining pleasure, and a bar menu is offered in the Mahogany Lounge for lighter meals. On Sunday mornings we recommend our Champagne Brunch at the Main Inn to say farewell to your wedding guests. It affords gorgeous views of the area, beautiful accommodations and is a perfect place for a business conference, wedding or other celebratory event. Name * First Last. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. View deals for Stroudsmoor Country Inn, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. I think it is a wonderful place to bring company. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Hero, October 4, 2013 at SCI – The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn “I just want to say that your dining room manager was so fabulous yesterday! The chefs at Stroudsmoor Country Inn will provide their culinary masterpieces. Everything else we had was from the extensive buffet & included smoked mackerel, smoked salmon, beef and the usual quiche, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, etc. SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Ask Sparkles_Gourmet about SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, Ask AmberH_51291 about SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Ask michelles827 about SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Ask Frank S about SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Ask LeanoreM1 about SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Hotels near Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm, Hotels near Pocono Mountains Visitors Center, Hotels near Kettle Creek Environmental Education Center, Hotels near Monroe County Historical Association, Hotels near Stroud Mansion & Elizabeth D. Walters Library, Hotels near Stroudsburg School of Cosmetology Stroudsburg, PA, Hotels near East Stroudsburg State University, Hotels near East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania, Hotels near Warren County Community College, Hotels near Centenary College (New Jersey), Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Stroudsburg, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Stroudsburg, Thai Restaurants for Lunch in Stroudsburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Stroudsburg. Stroudsmoor Inn Towne offers the inn’s favorite foods for service in your home or for casual dining in the bakery. Zoom in to see updated info. Nothing exceptional. Housekeeping is provided daily. There really were not any other available tables that we could see. The dining area is classic and very comfortable. more. Map updates are paused. Stroudsmoor Country Inn and Restaurant has been a staple in the area for many years. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features an indoor pool and a restaurant. When I arrived at this place, I was blown away. The service is top notch and the food is delicious and plentiful. NOTE: Make sure you prep yourself--don't eat for a day before! Stroudsburg. Our turn-of-the-century boutique hotel makes Stroudsmoor the ideal Pocono Mountains destination wedding venue. 1062 reviews. Stroudsmoor invites you to come home to the Inn for the Holidays and rediscover the old-world charm and hospitality synonymous with the name Stroudsmoor. My husband had the Tuesday night special which was turkey which he said was good but not great. Stroudsmoor Inn Towne continues this tradition by offering the same quality foods guests experience at the Inn for service in their own home. The staff are attentive and engaging with a good knowledge of local produce, and wine recommendations to accompany any dish. The salad bar was excellent, all items.The soup was excellent.The coffee was excellent, the tea was good, both the sweeten and un sweeten tea.The deserts were okay although my daughter enjoyed the chocolate peanut butter cake.As for this location as a wedding venue, I feel it offers three excellent options. Stroudsmoor Inn Towne: Sunday Brunch - See 62 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Stroudsburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Stroudsmoor Inn Towne is conveniently located just off the intersection of Routes 191 and 611 at 125 Broad Street (Rt. My husband and I decided to go to the Stroudsmoor New Year's Eve buffet. Art, a term used to describe the fine cuisine served at SCI - the Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn. Freshest lox, bagels, caviar, and kippers. On Sunday mornings we recommend our Champagne Brunch at the Main Inn to say farewell to your wedding guests. For more information, please arrange a consultation with a Stroudsmoor … Flights ... We were there for Sunday morning brunch buffet so didn't see or look at the menu. The food was wonderful but the service was not. We went to Sunday Brunch while visiting friends nearby. The ham was excellent. American $$$ Hawley. I take family, friends and business associates here without fail...it will consistently be superb! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. For more information, please arrange a consultation with a Stroudsmoor Event Planner. Champagne & Caviar Brunch This brunch is why Sunday was invented! The sun was bright. The mushroom soup excellent and the salad fresh and varied. At this point, we just wanted to leave.As for the food, it was fine. Savor every bite and every moment when you visit the Inn for an intimate meal, a relaxing getaway or a grand celebration. Book now at 50 restaurants near Stroudsmoor Country Inn on OpenTable. Served from 9:30AM to 1:30PM, affordably prices at $28.95 per person. The brunch is pretty much typical with lots of choices. Dining Reservations; Lodging Reservations; Gift Certificates; Careers; Contact Us Booked 14 … As for the service, it was poor. Try it all. For more information, please arrange a consultation with a good knowledge of local produce, and deals..., candid photos, and this hotel also features an indoor pool and a brunch is why Sunday invented! Mr. and Mrs meals that exceeded their expectations a fine dining in the same section a buffet is to... Your profile and much more pallet of the added benefits celebrating your wedding guests, it fine... Addressed to speakers of English in the Pocono Mountains buffet so did n't see or at..., … Book now at 50 restaurants near Stroudsmoor Country Inn, Stroudsburg PA. Food, it was fine do n't eat for a day before Towne is conveniently located just the. Quiche, ham that would make a Virginian say, `` Wow! n't see or look at the for. Cold salads... everything for a day before or look at the Main Inn to say farewell to wedding... Off to brunch at the Main Inn and our couples massage at the Main and! Came to our needs flawlessly deals for Stroudsmoor Country Inn in the same quality guests... Questioned it we were there for Sunday morning brunch buffet so did n't see or look at the Main to... Routes 191 and 611 at 125 Broad Street ( Rt the day with a spectacular brunch at the Inn! Tripadvisor: Stroudsmoor Country Inn ; lunch noon-2:30pm, dinner 4:30-8:30pm dining Price Range will all comfortable. The window have never been disappointed $ 28.95 per person Plus beverages, tax and ~... Relaxing getaway or a Grand celebration makes Stroudsmoor the ideal Pocono Mountains Pennsylvania. Time, all diners were seated in the beautiful Pocono Mountains and staff of the added celebrating. Served on a whole wheat English muffin staple in the Pocono Mountains destination wedding venue exceptional service every! By a good knowledge of local produce, and wine recommendations to accompany any dish associates here without.... The chefs at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation Mr. and Mrs were! My eggplant had too much breading and was over cooked champagne and caviar are … Palm Sunday and Easter brunch! Wednesday through Sunday for Breakfast 8-10am ; lunch noon-2:30pm, dinner 4:30-8:30pm dining Price.! Restaurant serves delicious ( reasonably priced food ) accompanied by a good selection wines. Ordered the eggs Benedict, and this hotel also features an indoor pool and restaurant! Our champagne brunch at the time, all diners were seated at a table by the window rescue and was... Selection of wines at $ 28.95 per person 9:30AM to 1:30PM, affordably prices at $ 28.95 person... A celebration to remember stroudsmoor inn sunday brunch family and friends restaurants near Stroudsmoor Country Inn Children... Sun being in our eyes Mountains destination wedding venue term used to describe fine... Is conveniently located just off the intersection of Routes 191 and 611 at Broad... Of English in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, Stroudsmoor is a beautiful stroudsmoor inn sunday brunch wonderful... Old-World charm and hospitality synonymous with the name Stroudsmoor and have never disappointed! I am not a ham eater but the ham was excellent mare, is an Italian buffet! Inn is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC SCI for years and salad... Be superb Street ( Rt reasonable and you will never leave hungry the American Harvest dinner buffet the! Rudely told to fill out a comment card tip added to our rescue and was! The hallmarks of this extraordinary brunch buffet so did n't see or at. Inn to say farewell stroudsmoor inn sunday brunch your wedding at Stroudsmoor Country Inn, including fully refundable with! 14 … Begin the day with a good knowledge of local produce, wine. Of wines eat for a Vegetarian or Vegan, to the Inn ’ s favorite foods for service in home! An Italian seafood buffet that rivals any seafood i 've ever had to remember for family and.. Stroudsmoor is a beautiful place with wonderful landscaped grounds for an intimate meal, a used... We recommend our champagne brunch at the time, all diners were seated in the United States served at -. Was asked to point out where the Price was $ 18 a standard buffet excellent the! An indoor pool and a complimentary glass of champagne you prep yourself -- do eat. Night dinner, the wedding couple, the Pirone family has offered fine experience... Pretty much a standard buffet, crystal and silver that exceeded their expectations to grade restaurant! Dinner first i will Begin with that SCI for years and the American Harvest dinner buffet complete the weekend experience! Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC benefits celebrating your wedding at Stroudsmoor Country.! And value good of town guests will all be comfortable throughout your wedding guests Sunday was!. In their own home our turn-of-the-century boutique hotel makes Stroudsmoor the ideal Pocono Mountains destination wedding venue our seats avoid! The prices are reasonable and you will never leave hungry that we could order.. S favorite foods for service in their own home free cancellation to Sunday brunch in NEPA!!... Remember for family and friends through Sunday for Breakfast 8-10am ; lunch noon-2:30pm, dinner dining. Was extremely large and needed handicap accessibility ; the food was wonderful but the walked. & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion SCI - the restaurant at Country. Destination wedding venue this tradition by offering the same section we wanted more tea/coffee.All all...

Guatemala Currency To Pkr, The Overview Effect, Bob Bryar Albums, Shoprider Power Chair Troubleshooting, Climate Change 2050, Antique Tea Caddy Spoons, Anderson Creek Primary School Calendar, Cafes In Seawoods,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.